http://www.ifilm.com/?sctn=collections&pg=superbowl2004
  2. Urts

George '...and a hot plate!' Plimpton Dies at 76

...and a hot plate. Rest in peace.
  3. Urts

Favorite writer?

David M. Stern and Al Jean/Mike Reiss.
  4. Urts

The NHC's Top 100 episodes (We know you can guess what's #1)

D'oh, I should have given a list. Oh well, I agree with almost every episode on there. I love over 200 episodes of The Simpsons, so basically any variation of pretty much any of these episodes would have been fine with me. Of course, there are episodes that obviously had to be included. The...
  5. Urts

The NHC's Official Top 50 worst episodes(We know you can guess number 1)

Cool. I was deathly afraid that some good episodes would make it on to the list, but aside from a few I disagree with, it seems the selection was handled very well. I'm also glad that "Kill the Alligator and Run", my least favorite episode, came in at #1.
  6. Urts

Top 20 Worst Episodes

The man knows what he's talking about, that episode is brilliant. Also, you didn't like "Mom and Pop Art", ComixFan? Geez, I love that episode. Other than those, "Spin-Off Showcase", and "I am Furious(Yellow)", I agree with pretty much all that have been said.
  7. Urts

Song in "Mother Simpson" episode

It's a Fig Newton ad jingle from the 60s. By the way, the guy with sideburns is Joe Namath.
  8. Urts

The Best of the Worst

I'm going to have to go with Helter Shelter. It's the only one of those that I find decent, all the rest are garbage.
  9. Urts

Season 14's Best Episode: The Decider - 'Special Edna' Vs. 'Moe Baby Blues'

"Moe Baby Blues" was good, but "Special Edna" was not only my favorite episode of season 14, it was probably my favorite episode since season 9.
  10. Urts

Rank the Episodes of Season 14

1. Special Edna 2. Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington 3. 'Scuse Me While I Miss The Sky 4. I'm Spelling as Fast as I can 5. The Bart of War 6. Moe Baby Blues 7. CED'oh 8. How I Spent My Strummer Vacation 9. Three Gays of the Condo 10. Bart vs. Lisa vs. the Third Grade 11. A Star Is Born Again 12. The...
  11. Urts

Rate/Review: Moe Baby Blues (Season Finale Part 2, EABF17)

Yeah, I actually can't wait until next season because the show is improving so much. Definitely different than what I've been thinking after some of the more recent seasons: "Please let next season be good...or at least better."
  12. Urts

Season 14 Information (Episode Guide, Airdates, Spoilers, Etc.)

Well, here comes the barrage of season ratings. Guess I'd better give mine: Treehouse of Horror XIII: 3/5 How I Spent My Strummer Vacation: 4/5 Bart vs. Lisa vs Third Grade: 4/5 Large Marge: 2.5 or 3/5 Helter Shelter: 2.5/5 Great Louse Detective: 3.5 or 4/5 Special Edna: 5/5(I'd give it higher...
  13. Urts

Rate/Review: The Bart of War (Season Finale Part 1, EABF16)

Fairly forgettable episode, but with a lot of laughs. The Beatles references were great, as was most of the first act. It took a rather bizarre turn when the episode became Braves vs. Cavalry. Still, some good things came out of it. The ending was strange, but worked pretty well in my opinion...
  14. Urts

Rate/Review: Moe Baby Blues (Season Finale Part 2, EABF17)

Decent episode, but not one of my favorites of the season. The first two acts were pretty enjoyable, although not terribly funny. Still, many of the Moe/Maggie moments were quite nice. I really don't remember that much of the second act, it just felt a bit slow to me. The third act was really...
  15. Urts

KPTM: Fox Affilate's Top Ten

Excellent choices. Not my ten favorite episodes, but excellent, nonetheless. Heh, not a single post-season 9 episode. Not a single post-season 8 written episode, too.
Back