Recent content by titanextron

1. titanextron

Least Favorite Episodes

I agree with the two episodes posted here. The scene that REALLY drives me crazy in Jazzy and the Pussycats was when Marge convinces Bart to donate his money for Lisa's animals instead of using it for his arm surgery appealing to his empathy. Why should Bart to sacrifice his opportunity to keep...
  2. titanextron

Which Springfield Elementary School Student Should Get More Focus?

Honestly almost all of them are correct answers, since any other children who isn't Bart, Lisa, Milhouse, Nelson, Martin, Ralph, Jimbo, Dolph, Kearney, Shauna and (for some reason) Sophie have been extremely neglected. Sherri and Terri's usual current relevanace is just to highlight how lonely...
  3. titanextron

Unpopular Opinions!

Not sure if this is an unpopular opinion, but I never got the "Lisa being Homer's favorite child" thing, considering how Bart is Homer's main wingman and how both enjoy the same things, while in Lisa's case he tries to evade her to escape from boring actitvities.
  4. titanextron

Episodes/moments that scared or disturbed you?

Honestly the Marge and Flanders scene from The Devil Wears Nada was pretty awkward for me. I know they were supposed to find each other hot, but I felt like the episode was trying to make ME to find them hot (if you're asking, it failed).
  5. titanextron

Do the Simpsons have consistent Friend Groups (mainly Marge & Lisa). Also, who should be in the consistent friend groups of Homer, Bart, Marge & Lisa

I think Lewis Clark has had more presence in recent seasons as a frequent Bart's friend. I would like to see the same with Richard. In Lisa's case, it would be fine with Janey (best friend), Allison (friendly rival), Sherri and Terri (the not-so-friends) and Alex (the fashion girl). I would...
  6. titanextron

If Cooder and Spud had stayed in the Simpsons house?

There are two options: The people of Springfield wouldn't allow Cooder and Spud to take the Simpsons house and they would chase them away to give the house back to the Simpsons (Hard to imagine nowadays, but yes, the people of Springfield has been nice to the Simpsons a few times). If the...
  7. titanextron

Would a permanent ban on Homer/Marge marriage crisis episodes help improve the show?

It would be appreciated, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the quality of the episodes will improve.
  8. titanextron

Name of the blonde girl with pigtails?

What's the name of this recurrent background girl from Bart's class? According to Virtual Bart and the Wiki, her name is Nina Skalka, but i read in some pages that Mrs. Krabappel mentioned her name and it was Melissa.
  9. titanextron

We NEED a Hans Moleman episode. NOW.

Maybe some episode where Homer must protect Hans Moleman from anything that may happen to him could work
  10. titanextron

Marvel-Themed The Simpsons Short Coming to Disney+

I'm suprised with Ralph being Hulk instead of Homer. Anyway, I don't think this is going to be good.
  11. titanextron

Rate & Review: "Catch 'Em if You Can" (FABF14)

I don't think this was a bad episode, but it felt so abstract that I couldn't fully enjoy it. Some details such as, for example, the absence of Maggie during the entire episode, the idea of Homer and Marge having no problem in abandoning their children in another state far from home, and same...
  12. titanextron

What if Laura Powers discovers that Jimbo Jones now loves Shauna Chalmers?

I don't see Laura being jealous of Jimbo. Considering how everyone is in the show, I don't think she had problems finding another bad guy. And she was never Bart's girlfriend, it was just a one-sided crush from Bart. The closest thing to a romantic interaction from Laura was to tell him that she...
  13. titanextron

Little things that bother you

It bothers me when the kids are put in wrong grades, like Janey being in Bart's class instead of Lisa's.
  14. titanextron

Could Moe Goes From Rags To Riches be good if it were written in the classic era?

No way. The writers would have to rewrite the entire episode to made it work, maybe as a haunted rag for a Treehouse of Horror segment. If the idea is just having an antology episode, just put the Simpsons into a museum or something.
Back