Recent content by The Cosmic Fool

1. T

Blue hair

In the episode Bart after dark, Marge says to Belle, that they are third generation Springfieldians. I think Marge refers to the Bouvier family.
  2. T

Simpsons movie 2

I also thought about Julie Kavner's voice as an obstacle. They could make a movie about Bart and Lisa, where they maybe get lost or something, but is it worth a movie? I don't think so. The idea of using The man who came to be dinner as a movie plot is insane, as the episode is just bad. They...
  3. T

Which one is worse: Kill the Alligator and Run or The Frying Game

The fryin game was one of the first episodes, where I as a kid noticed the drop in quality. The screamy catepillar ruins the first half, and the stupid ending ruins the rest. Qtaar has the spring break moment, that I don't like. Also Homer being depressed in the powerplant wasn't very funny. I...
  4. T

If you could make any Simpsons episode into a full length movie, which episode would it be?

Like being said, Lisa the iconoclast, You only move twice and the Hellfish episodes would each make a good movie. Maybe Joy of the sect also, if they'd make the Burns cult a thing. I think almost any episode focusing to the town and the people of Springfield could be expanded to a movie, but...
  5. T

Best Homer duo?

Well, I really like the Moe episode with that car jacking scheme, but I also like Mr. Burns with Homer... Poor Barney wasn't even an option. About Bart & Homer. They have too many boring B-plots in the post classic era. Well, let's say Burns.
  6. T

Jokes in poor taste

I don't like the jokes about unborn babies inhaling cigarette smoke or consuming alcohol. Especially when they don't show it hurting the baby. Something like baby Lisa koffing while Patty and Selma were smoking gets a pass, but sometimes they make the jokes tasteless eg. with the Spuklers.
  7. T

Using ChatGPT to re-write classic moments

Thanks for reply John Smith 1882! That was the first scene that came to my mind after reading your other posts. The first one has some comedic valye to it atleast. The AI seems to repeat lines. If you don't mind, make it write about Stan Lee refusing to leave the comic book store.
  8. T

Using ChatGPT to re-write classic moments

"Relax, officer. I'm sure the kids were more at risk from my terrible teaching than from a little red light." Good one! Would you make one about the scene in King size Homer, where Ralph talks about Homer going and eating everything in a restaurant?
  9. T

List of episodes that didn’t tie up loose ends.

Why can't Marge be a carpenter anymore, when she was revealed to have built all the things? I haven't seen that episode for awhile. Also Homer's been a barber and a opera singer. Has he forgotten the skills?
  10. T

List of episodes that didn’t tie up loose ends.

“Do you even have a job anymore?” “I think it’s pretty obvious that I don’t.” is actually a very funny dialogue. But on the long run it won't feel natural, if the characters can just get out of their jobs and school to go on a vacky adventure. The miracle on Evergreen terrace is the first that...
  11. T

Preview / speculation about the upcoming episodes of The Simpsons.

Bartless might be the Sidesjow Bob episode with Bob rehabilating from his obsession with killing Bart. After all, the episode title is a reference to Duffless.
  12. T

Rate & Review: "Treehouse of Horror XXXIII" (UABF18)

This one was really good. I think I should sometimes watch some regular episodes too. The Bookadook was suspenseful, but it barely has any jokes. The "sleeping with fishes" was way too predictable, and has used in the Troy McLure episode. I still liked it as it resembles the early THOH...
  13. T

Rate & Review: "Lisa the Boy Scout" (UABF21)

I liked almost every sequence in this. It was meta and self referencial made well. The fake opening worked even when I knew it would be a "clip show" type of an episode. Homer with the Canadian football team reminded me about the b-polt of Bart to the future for some reason. Also when Homer...
  14. T

Rate & Review: "Not It" (UABF17)

I also think they should not overuse the reference quantity. I don't mind the ending, but it's not too bad either. The alternative ending with all the other things coming to Kingfield would not have fit fine with the rest of the episode. It would have been similiar to one of the THOH openings...
  15. T

Something really stupid - The Simpsons plot synopsis made after the episode title

"After having an argue against visiting Marge's relatives, Homer, eventually, stayed home alone. In the same time the criminals are going to rob the Simpsons house… however, they're fallen by Homer's stupidity." This Homer Alone sounds funny. Just let Homer have his time alone in the house and...
Back