Recent content by TerriButNotSherri

1. T

Ryan, it is always hard to step down from something and admit when you goofed in any capacity...

Ryan, it is always hard to step down from something and admit when you goofed in any capacity, but if you think you aren't fit to be a mod right now, then your decision was probably wise. We all do dumb shit, and though I wasn't around for any of what you described in your post, I can certainly...
  2. T

*delurk* from a programmers point of view, it is actually pretty good. they've streamlined a lot of the current code, and eliminated a ton as well. for instance, they removed built in ability to play dvd's because that incurs licensing fees of their part. you can still download an app that can...
  3. T

Prometheus 2

*delurk* this helped me out a lot. now i love the first one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpEx7pdp2-Q *lurk*
  4. T

Lemme axe y'all for your opinion on somethin'

Steve i have to come out of lurk mode for this one, as i have seen it many times over the years. most note-worthy being my own step-father. he is a rather simple-minded person who absolutely needs the backbone of faith in order to handle life's events. along those same lines, he takes most of...
  5. T

i will think about it. for now i think i am just going to lurk.

i will think about it. for now i think i am just going to lurk.
  6. T

you know what really get's me about this? i have a static IP. it's on file. it hasn't changed in...

you know what really get's me about this? i have a static IP. it's on file. it hasn't changed in 10 years. the admins have this IP. were i an actual weirdo, why would i reveal myself so blatantly? that is beyond retarded. but i get the feeling that certain individuals have made up their minds...
  7. T

Orientation and Labelling

i can not speak for anybody else, but i am not trying to abolish anything, merely understand it better. it is one thing to extend respect, but without understanding, one can only empathize so much.
  8. T

yeah, see that's how i see it. you can make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. it may have more jelly or more peanut butter. but nothing intrinsically says what kind of bread it should be in, based on the amounts. but if you were taught from childhood to use dark bread for more peanut butter...
  9. T

Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2

oh i don't think the first one was torture. just more of a made-for-tv type movie. oh well. learn something every day.
  10. T

it did? i'm surprised. =/
  11. T

seriously, you'd think they have learned from the first one. i understand bad sequels to bad movies that actually made money, but this? who even watched the first one?
  12. T

Springfield at Universal Studios Hollywood is open! (pics/vids inside)

yeah, i heard they'd repainted and changed some things. sad really, but honestly, could you look at pink walls all day? that'd give me a headache. not that it isn't a bad color though.
  13. T

Springfield at Universal Studios Hollywood is open! (pics/vids inside)

that's pretty cool. will they have a simpsons house tour as well? a real one? not the one they passed off some years back to some contest winner that was close, but not quite right?
  14. T

Worst Loop Lines

neither have i actually. guess i am going to have to pay more attention from now on. the thing that gets me the most is how most of the episodes on fxx seem to have audio glitches and skips, almost like a faint but constant stutter.
  15. T

i have really liked the response this thread got. it's given me more to consider than i asked for actually. but to be honest, there are some things I am still not sure i completely understand regarding how somebody can feel male or female to the point of wanting to change their body. i am not...
Back