Recent content by Tabitha

1. Tabitha

True, but using stereotypes is somewhat cliche. But hey, there has to be something good about...

True, but using stereotypes is somewhat cliche. But hey, there has to be something good about cliches considering so many people use them. Besides a few songs I'm not THAT big of a fan, tbh I prefer Beyonce or Alicia Keys. It's supposed to be relaxing(or so I've heard). Great. I don't...
  2. Tabitha

Well this took me forever to reply-sorry about that. Finals are coming up plus other...

Well this took me forever to reply-sorry about that. Finals are coming up plus other life-related issues. But it's all good(so far). Yeah, I'm fine(since I don't live anywhere near the affected area), but from what I've heard, it was pretty intense. Reminds me of the time I bought some pillows...
  3. Tabitha

That might be a good idea. Good, least you didn't get the blue screen of death or something...

That might be a good idea. Good, least you didn't get the blue screen of death or something like that. Thanks, it should be awesome. What a ripoff. You bought the disc online or at a store? I think I went into denial when it happened, it was sort of like losing a cousin. Also I don't think...
  4. Tabitha

They can be amusing but the jokes get old fast. Plus in shows like that, characters can be very...

They can be amusing but the jokes get old fast. Plus in shows like that, characters can be very stereotypical. Yeah I agree, but there are some Rihanna songs that I like a lot better(particularly Russian Roulette) My younger sister(who is 14) is obsessed with both Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus...
  5. Tabitha

Yep, it has been. How are you?

Yep, it has been. How are you?
  6. Tabitha

Yeah, and it's not the typical cartoon you know? It's not just centered around a dysfunctional...

Yeah, and it's not the typical cartoon you know? It's not just centered around a dysfunctional family(I think we have enough of those) It's not entirely a bad song, I mean I thought Rihanna's part wasn't bad but..... it just wasn't my style. Haven't listened to that one but I will when I get...
  7. Tabitha

Yeah, what would be the point of having a mobile version if you can't send VM's? I can send them...

Yeah, what would be the point of having a mobile version if you can't send VM's? I can send them fine on the regular site but it could be easier. That's great. No not this time. Another friend just moved there so it's kind of a housewarming vacation, so that should be nice. Sounds cool. What...
  8. Tabitha

Thank you!

Thank you!
  9. Tabitha

Yeah, I agree. They've got excessive violence, but it's in a much more hilarious way. It's...

Yeah, I agree. They've got excessive violence, but it's in a much more hilarious way. It's Eminem's duet with Rihanna. A lot of people like it, but it's not really my style. Exactly! I guess she thought that this kind of sap appeals to most people(when it's really just preteen girls) Oh and...
  10. Tabitha

I can see where it can get a little too excessive, and while I think some of that humor was a...

I can see where it can get a little too excessive, and while I think some of that humor was a good way to lighten the mood, that kind of violence is more suited to South Park. Yeah I think Love the Way You Lie is one of the weaker ones. I just think it's a little too soft for an Eminem song...
  11. Tabitha

What Guest Stars Do You Want To See Before The Show's Over?

It'd be interesting to have Morgan Spurlock but I doubt that would be a particularly good execution.
  12. Tabitha

Guess the Episode From the framegrab

Is it from seasons 13-14?
  13. Tabitha

Again: great in moderation but too much=pure stupidity. Even simpsons can manage that(well, most...

Again: great in moderation but too much=pure stupidity. Even simpsons can manage that(well, most of the time) Oh he's alright, I just don't like the recent songs he released. Although I mostly prefer foreign rap, such as Mijn Pad, Matisyahu, and Karandash.(dutch, hebrew, and russian) I'm...
  14. Tabitha

Yeah I hate how they think stupidity is supposed to be funny(and it is, to an extent, but...

Yeah I hate how they think stupidity is supposed to be funny(and it is, to an extent, but they've gone completely overboard on it) Oh alright. Then is there a song you particularly enjoy?
  15. Tabitha

If The Simpsons ended its run on FOX but later resumed production on a cable channel

They could move it to another network but what would be the point? I doubt that any other network could do a good job reviving the show after it's come so far in its decline. When it ends, it will end.
Back