Tabitha
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To look cool? What's so cool about mispelling things? There's one thing that I hate... text speak:

"hey, wut u up 2 2nite? i h8 tht btch hoo gos 2 teh shop" lol - It doesn't take too much longer to write it properly.

I agree - I love tension and suspense... two things that are missing from most modern horror films lol.

Alrighty then ^_^

That's good! It's best to have the sequel in mind, so if you have to, you can set up the end as a really good cliffhanger.
    Hadise, a Belgian-Turkish singer.

She went to school in my town.

i had a marathon yesterday on netflix (rugrats). it was so awesome. it was almost all of the first season and wow, i still remember watching a lot of these episodes as a kid. so, revisiting them, they're still great imo.

spongebob started off somewhat well, but the last few seasons have been bad to terrible. i can't believe this year is spongebob's 12th year on (premiered in 1999; yet they only have like 7 seasons)
    I know - like actually make the insult meaningful.. not just empty words like what I tend to get ("Fuck off nd die u ******!"). Lol, I notice that people like that can't spell normal words, but when there's a swear then they spell it correctly lol. I guess they have had a lot of practise.

I agree - it needs to build up to the moment to make it good.

Glad you liked it. There are a few emotional video games, but Lost Odyssey is the only one that kills me! If you have an Xbox 360, I'd recommend buying it. Also, if you liked that, then check this one out:

Pt.1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtq8hcMTahM
    Pt.2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j68mt9h_AE

Well it deserves praise, because it's great! lol. It'd be really interesting to have a series of books entitled Lisa's journal or something. You should put them on here, too (in the fanfic section).
    when i was younger it was probably my favorite show. i watched a couple episodes on netflix a couple months ago, and it still holds up pretty well. they say the reason it ended was because spongebob became nick's new popular show (rugrats was like nick's most popular cartoon before spongebob), which sucks; whilst some episodes of spongebob are good, rugrats is sooo much better haha
    LOL, yeah - Xbox Live is the worst for random insults.

I agree ^_^

Ah, I see - thanks for explaining. If done well, I like that stuff.

They're both amazing, but Lost Odyssey is excellent. Such a sad story: The main Character is Kaim Argonar; an immortal who has been on the world for 1000 years. However, he has lost his memories and isn't too sure why. Throughout the game, he and three other immortals begin to gather their memories. There are optional sub-storyies which you can discover and read of Kaim's journey through the 1000 years (the main story covers about 30 years). They're so sad, especially this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHM2JUhIwAg

If you need to, pause the video when you see a little 'A' in the bottom-right corner.

Wow, that was amazing! Seriously. I really loved how Alex turned against Lisa. It's a real example of how things can turn out. I also loved Theo's return. Perfect! Let me know when you write more, please ^_^
    it would be about a group of 4 (maybe 5) toddlers who talk. it would have language and sex themes and probably be rated TV-14.
    one of my cartoon ideas was about a guy who was a jerk to people throughout his life, and he is shot and killed by the mafia. his brain is then placed in a robot by a family friend. it would start off as a silly humorous show but over time evolve into a serious show, where the man learns his body has been found and he wants his body back so he can be 'alive' again.

another cartoon was 'rambunctious rugrats', which was kind of like an adult Rugrats show.

i have non-cartoon ideas too but i haven't fully thought about those
    not really, no. I've practiced writing scripts for some show ideas i've had (also some movie ideas i've had over the years). I've done a lot of research over what different people do (producer, executive producer, director, etc)
    haha maybbeeeee :D

i wanna of course make different comedies, but i've been thinking about doing dramas too. i dunno.
    I see. The problem is, it's very easy to attack back - which I sometime used to do. Now, if someone gives me an empty insult, I just tell them how immature they are and then walk away lol. It seemed to kind of work once, too lol.

I know - it's disgusting. Why can't people just accept others the way they are? Why can't we unify?

I'm sorry, but I am not familliar with an asgst fic.. what is that, please?

Anytime - thank you for the nice hug ^_^

Well my avatar is from the Xbox 360 game Lost Odyssey. It's an epic RPG with a beautiful and depressing story. The signature is from the Playsation game Final Fantasy VIII.
    Oh dear, I'm really sorry to hear that! I wish people didn't have to be so mean. That's why I quit school early - too many arseholes. I don't let it bother me as much as I did back then though. It gopt to the point where I was really depressed, but now, I just think "If they don't like me, that's up to them". I know that I'm not a bad person, and that's all that matters. A lot of the time, people in general insult and hate people for stupid reasons like their colour or their race or their sexuality. It's stupid! ..rant over.

Ah, I see what you mean. That's nice then.

Well, the thing is, comedy is personal opinion. I hate Family Guy, yet a lot of people love it. But I'm sure you're writing is better than you think.
    LOL, wow - that's nice. You need love in this life.. otherwise you'll be a miserable old bastard who everyone will hate. Well, that's how I feel.

Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean. Do you mean that the US doesn't seem that big because there are a lot of people who're friendly and stuff?

Well cliche isn't always bad ^_^ Sometimes, joking around about cliche things can be funny.
    that sounds like it could be good. if it was in theaters i'd definitely see it.

haha that does sound funny. it's been ages since i've seen that episode
    YEAH! They're both great. Thing is, I think the only reason I love Video Games so much is just because it was one of the first things I experienced.

Ah, I see. Just like England then, really. Of course, the US is much bigger than the UK lol.

Yeah, I understand. It's hard to get an idea that you really like.
    i think about the length you said; right around s9 for shows that last that long, they start to dip a little in quality. or so i think. i think a final movie would be cool. what did you have in mind? a theatrical movie or a straight-to-DVD one?

haha zapp is hilarious a lot of the time
    i think if it lasts 5 or so more seasons, then it might start to dip a little. whilst the newest episodes haven't been as good as the earlier ones, they're still not really 'bad' imo.

yea, but they do a good job at making him funny
    Yes, you should! lol, J/K - do it at your own pace. Video games and music are my life pretty much.

I see. I'm not sure how far different states are or anything though. Hell, I don't even know many counties in the UK lol.

Yeah, I'd say to get back into it. I like artistic things, and that includes texts, drawings, and photography.
    That sounds cool - I used to write a few fanfics, but I don't know what happened to most of them.
    i still need to see Prisoner of Benda, Lrrreconcilable Ndndifferences, and The Mutants Are Revolting. The rest of the episodes were good, but not quite up to the level of the earlier seasons, except Late Philip J. Fry. i can't wait for new episodes to start airing later this year. futurama is one of my favorite shows.

Zoidberg is one of my favorite characters, probably third behind Fry and Farnsworth. He's so funny and gets treated like crap so much you just gotta love it haha
    i loved the song that was played when they keep going forward in time. it's a hilarious episode with some good emotional scenes too.

Kif just wasn't my cup of tea. my favorite part was the act break where we hear crying and see it's zoidberg. the rest is kinda boring. but it's been so long since the last time i saw it
    oh yea, Late Philip J. Fry was fantastic. i always forget that one because it's been such a long time since i saw it. that's definitely one of my favorites.

I thought Kif Gets Knocked up a Notch was alright.
    It came out last week - the first game came out in 2008. It's great, but I think they could have made it way scarier.

That sounds nice - it's a shame when people you like live too far away to see often.

Thank you ^_^
    It was more like an ordinary day, really, except I was spammed with Birthday wishes, which was nice ^_^ I woke up too late to do anything today, but I might work on my photography tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back