SuperNintendo_Chalmers

Signature

My season 33 episode rankings:

The Star of the Backstage - 2.5/5 - Bart's in Jail! - 3.5/5 - Treehouse of Horror XXXII - 2/5 - The Wayz We Were - 4/5 - Lisa's Belly - 4/5 - A Serious Flanders (Part One) - 4.5/5 - A Serious Flanders (Part Two) - 4/5 - Portrait of a Lackey On Fire - 2.5/5 - Mothers and Other Strangers - 3/5 - A Made Maggie - 4/5 - The Longest Marge - 2.5/5 - Pixelated and Afraid - 4.5/5 - Boyz N the Highlands - 4/5 - You Won't Believe What This Episode Is About - Act 3 Will Shock You! - 3.5/5 - Bart the Cool Kid - 3.5/5 - Pretty Whittle Liar - 3.5/5

My favorite/least favorite episodes of every season:

1. Bart the General/Homer's Night Out - 2. Bart Gets An 'F'/Dead Putting Society - 3. Homer at the Bat/Like Father, Like Clown -
4. Last Exit to Springfield/Marge in Chains - 5. Homer Goes to College/Bart Gets An Elephant - 6. Lemon of Troy/Another Simpsons Clip Show - 7. Summer of 4'2"/Homerpalooza - 8. You Only Move Twice/The Old Man and the Lisa - 9. The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing - 10. Wild Barts Can't Be Broken/Homer Simpson in: 'Kidney Trouble' - 11. Behind the Laughter/Faith Off - 12. The Computer Wore Menace Shoes/Lisa the Tree Hugger - 13. Little Girl in the Big Ten/Gump Roast - 14. The Great Louse Detective/Pray Anything - 15. The Regina Monologues/Bart-Mangled Banner - 16. Treehouse of Horror XV/On A Clear Day I Can't See My Sister - 17. The Seemingly Never-Ending Story/Homer and Marge Turn a Couple Play - 18. 24 Minutes/The Boys of Bummer - 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Papa Don't Leech - 20. Sex, Pies and Idiot Scrapes/Lisa the Drama Queen - 21. Oh Brother, Where Bart Thou?/The Color Yellow - 22. Donnie Fatso/Love is a Many Strangled Thing - 23. The Book Job/Moe Goes From Rags to Riches - 24. The Day The Earth Stood Cool/Moonshine River - 25. Labor Pains/What To Expect When Bart's Expecting - 26. Simpsorama/Clown in the Dumps - 27. Barthood/Every Man's Dream - 28. There Will Be Buds/The Night Before Krustmas - 29. Flanders' Ladder/No Good Read Goes Unpunished - 30. Woo-Hoo Dunnit?/I Want You (She's So Heavy) - 31. Livin la Pura Vida/Marge the Lumberjill - 32. The Last Barfighter/The 7 Beer Itch

Followers

Trophies

1. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  2. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back