Year You Started Watching?
Favorite Musical Artist / Band(s)
Led Zeppelin
Favorite Book(s)
Dracula, The Illiad, The odyssey, Dante's Inferno, Salem's Lot, The Stand

Signature

Favorite Seasons 6,4,3,7,2,1,9,8,5,10,11
Favorite Episodes (By Season)
1. The Telltale Head, The Crepes of Wrath 2. Lisa’s Substitute, Lisa vs. the 8th Commandment and Bart vs. Thanksgiving 3. Like Father, Like Clown, Separate Vocations, Radio Bart and The Otto Show 4. Homer the Heretic, Brother From Another Planet, Duffless and Selma’s Choice 5. Rosebud, Treehouse of Horror IV, Bart’s Inner Child and Boy Scoutz N the Hood 6. Bart of Darkness, Grandpa vs. Sexual Inadequacy and Bart’s Comet 7. Bart Sells His Soul, Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily, Lisa the Iconoclast and Much Apu About Nothing 8. The Springfield Files, Grade School Confidential and Homer’s Enemy 9. The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson, Lisa the Simpson, The Joy of Sect 10. Lisa Gets an ‘A’ and Bart the Mother 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner?, Grift of the Magi and Behind the Laughter 12. The Computer Wore Menace Shoes, Skinner’s Sense of Snow and Trilogy of Error 13. ‘Poppa’s Got A Brand New Badge 14. I’m Spelling As Fast As I Can, C.E.D’oh, ‘Scuse Me While I Miss The Sky, The Dad Who Knew Too Little 15. Simple Simpson, Milhouse Doesn’t Live Here Anymore 16. Sleeping With the Enemy, Thank God It’s Doomsday, The Father, The Son and the Holy Guest Star 17. The Girl Who Slept Too Little, Marge’s Son Poisoning, See Homer Run, The Seemingly Neverending Story 18. 24 Minutes 19. Little Orphan Millie, Eternal Moonshine of the Simpsons Mind, E Pluribus Wiggum 20. Gone Maggie Gone 21. Chief of Hearts 22. The Scorpion’s Tale 23. Holidays of Future Passed, Bart Stops to Smell the Roosevelt’s 24. Hardly Kirk-Ing 25. Brick Like Me 26. Bart’s New Friend 27. Halloween of Horror Barthood 28. The Nightmare After Krustmas, Pork and Burns 29. Gone Boy 30. Daddicus Finch 31. Thanksgiving of Horror 32. I, Carumbus 33. A Serious Flanders (Part I and II), Pixelated and Afraid 34. Not It

Trophies

1. 15

Seriously likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  2. 10

I like it a lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  3. 10

Can't stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  4. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  5. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  6. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back