Steve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I remember going high as a georgia pie, but not another time. I thought the food was pretty darn good
    I thought of you recently when I filled out my "states visited in America" map.

I'd been to atlanta, the coca cola factory and the aquarium before but never the waffle house...
    not gonna lie, your "I want to bang your avatar" back when it was Elsa is probably my favorite visitor message ever. reading it gives me a laugh every single time. you freak haha
    YES! I saw that on FB, so happy to hear. The one positive thing about today was that Navi is safe and sound.
    Hey man, so sorry about Navi running away. I really hope you and Nicole find her. It's kinda been bothering me all day. :/
    Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that lol.

Oh, I will eventually haha.
    Okay for as much shit as I give reddit, this gave me a good laugh. Titled: "What really happened to the mother"
    I actually don't have any pedals. On my Zoom pedal, it does have Distortion, but it's shitty sounding. I think I may just get a pedal board and buy the pedals individually or something. Maybe figure out whatever Joe Satriani or Eric Johnson use.
    Lemme know if anyone wants to buy it. I personally think it sucks (for my taste) and I want something that will deliver a better sound. Lemme know if you're ever swinging by Ohio sometime, I'd love to give you the amp. ;)
    Okay so the amp offer couldn't work. What about an effects pedal? I've got one that I also wanna get rid of.
    Anytime man. I'd love to swing it by you if we happened to cross paths one day. I'm just looking to sell it because I'm looking for something that I think would be better suited for my tastes.
    haha i remember that one

I'm pretty sure someone used the ASAC Schrader line. it's too good to not have been used.
    the random pics you find on google images huh haha

i was actually going to have the top line be my user title, but didn't you already do that ha
    better lock all of 'em if you locked mine man. racist dawg.

Mkay. Done.

LIES. you weren't ever gonna get to that skylark thread anyway. i was helping you in your epic quest.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back