Steve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's cool to see the stuff people deleted out in the forums as a mod, but not when it's on my own page, argh. OCD about that stuff >.<

Tonight I won't be able to, but the rest of the week/weekend I will! We'll try for that.
    Yeah I fucked up and didn't want to see "Deleted post" remnants on my page so I improvised. I haven't played in a great, long while so it should be pretty easy to kick my ass.
    I'm so lazy. My phone has been dead like 5 days now. I'll charge soon.... Next time I get on my Wii to do a ridiculously long update, I'll let you know, too, so I'll be ready.
    I just have to charge my phone but I have to find the charger. Should be good in an hour if I bother to do it. But yaaay '07 and purty tracks.
    OH MY GOD LOOK AT YOU!!

:flirt: yourself!!

Man, I do believe I am drunk right now.

Also? I ADORE your handwriting! Fuck my pretty handwriting, yours is amazing!
    Mt. Doom is a term from Lord of the Rings. It's the giant volcano that acts as the only way the ring can be destroyed. I thought about changing my name to something Zelda related, but I'm as much a LOTR nut as I am for Nintendo games so I thought I'd display a little of that...

Yeah, I'm not a nerd at all.
    s'alright, gave me a chance to watch The Daily Show and Colbert Report anyway!
    you know there aren't really any severed Bill Nye heads staring at me anymore. visitor messages don't make no sense no more
    I live in the city, I had to change apartments after a large robot tipped over my old one. Sucks because smeone keeps breaking into my storage garage and stealing my golden hoop
    can I say it again?

You're in my thoughts till you are on an adequate boarding machine once again!
    I can relate on using game consoles for boarding. I've been having to use my Wii for about two weeks now
    dear steve,

you're one of the nicest members on the board. i've never seen you say a bad thing about anyone and i love that. i remember that we once had a chat in the chatbox and i appreciated your opinion. anyway, keep being awesome man.

sincerely, santamac
    haha, cheers, took me forever to find a Majora's Mask GIF, you'd think you'd be able to find everything easily considering how much is on the internet but it took some time to get that one
    never

I'm so stubborn that if a few people complained I would keep it, or space it out more. the confidence in boarding sometimes is having a sense of panache and minimal attitude.
    Good deal. I've never really seen you angry, I just wanted to be sure. It really was bothering me. Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, he's mine. He's 2 1/2 months in that picture. He's almost 5 1/2 months now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back