Startug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well it may be out of context, but it may or may not be from mad men. Perhaps part of a special feature.
    Hahaha

WHAT A DREAM I WAS HAVING! LOUIE ARMSTRONG WAS TRYIN TO KILL ME
    i put two episodes side by side and they seem to play at the exact same pace
    didn't hear about that. maybe it's true because of the inherent region, but i'm not noticing much worse. the DVDs definitely look better than the torrent going around.
    i got the complete series set of moral orel, and i'm uploading the DVD rips to dailymotion, if you're interested. also very likely going to be uploading the very in-depth video commentaries that are on vol 3 after i finish off the series

edit: channel link: http://www.dailymotion.com/orellives
    OK apparently my last message t you was not posted/ Paranormal group sounds fun, we have some rumours where Im#'m moving to so I'm sure i will be exploring some abandoned tunnels drunk over the next year. Sorry drun. Skype? I have never ty[ped so bdlly after drinking, I think it's the distance from monitor and tiny keyboard at arms length Sry
    I agree. I don't expect to know who my friends will be in the first week. Continuing uncertainty would probably be a good thing, because every friend I make really quickly in real life disappears or turns nasty just as fast. Interesting that you've found people who also have an interesting religious history. I haven't know anyone to really discuss it here, and you don't get as many British people shouting Christianity from the rooftops or wearing the T-shirts and bumper stickers. I'd like to think that shows how irrelevant religious background is unless you have an interesting one yourself and would benefit from likeminded people, which is fair enough.
    I'm hoping to get back to Skyping once I'm at uni, so only a week or so left to wait. Sorry it's been manic with this full time job, and pretty much exclusively being asleep at the time of day I used to chat to you guys even when I'm off the next day because ehhh sleep pattern needed. I'm glad to hear that college is going well for you, though I imagine anything is an improvement over the isolation of homeschooling and church groups. Met anyone you get on well with, or is it too soon to tell? I'm worried about that as I tend to have those fast friendships that are really close for the first couple of months and then really dysfunctional and fall apart.
    Oh wow. Sorry I missed that message. I hope it's been going well for you. I start in October but I get to move into my apartment on the 9th of September so I'm buzzing for that!
    Orrite m8? Howdy ho, what what? I'm good ta, how's it jewing where you are? :3
    I haven't done it in quite a few years since hey, DVD, thing of the past, right? Last one I used regularly was Adobe's Encore, since I had to officially buy the whole Adobe package. Pretty simple & efficient. I remember Sonic DVD producer allowing for pretty cool stuff with animated menu's. But I wouldn't know where both programs are in their current versions. I'd say just play around with one of them if you're gonna build a DVD
    u thumbed up swoony's post "close this crap" in my baby bottle pop thread. explain yourself.
    Move somewhere weed is still illegal, be known for smoking, growing and selling weed, and become a media sensation as fans of your work protest to get you out of prison and even more people are forced to know about you. :P
    Oh cool. I was reading some articles about student decor and laughing at all the weird hipster shit, but I have ideas for stuff I'm going to do if I get the apartment I want. (Seriously, in the UK you can rent an actual flat for the same price as one-room "halls of residence" bedsits at universities. Because I work, I can afford the deposit.)
    Egh, dull. I now work full time because I have two jobs. Today I did a nine hour shift on my feet with a three hour gap that I spent half of walking. My feet are suicidal. They beg for amputation. I begin again at 5am. You?
    I stopped watching Futurama sometime in the CC Era. Some good episodes in the mix but most were really stupid. I always had this fear that they would bring back those space bees somehow... good god those things scared the shit out of me when I first saw The Sting; the queen bee especially. I really should rewatch the original episodes though. Especially the first couple seasons, tis been too long
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back