Startug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yea, i saw that. What was up with that haha? It was awful. It was around that time I just lost interest
    I think it's pretty funny, especially Fry, Bender, Farnsworth and Zoidberg. I haven't watched many of the newer episodes though, i think the last one I watched was Mobius Dick
    yea, the show has some really funny moments and some emotional ones. my favorite emotional episode is Luck of the Fryish and my favorite comedic episode is Roswell That Ends Well. it's kind of a complex show by animation standards but it's pretty entertaining
    I only just started watching series' in whole, because otherwise I get distracted, watch other shows, and lose interest in what I was originally watching. And that would suck if it had happened to other shows, like Breaking Bad. Oh, cool. I haven't watched Futurama in a while. What episode are you up to?
    Well my friend says that the second season was moe character interacting and not enough zombie action, and he says a lot of the reason he watches is because of zombies (which honestly sounds like he's watching for the wrong reason if that's the main reason he watches, but whatever). I'll probably watch it after I'm done with Lost. Unfortunatly I just started Lost and am only up to the 4th episode of the series, so it's going to take some time. But I'll probably like Lost, the subject matter seems pretty interesting to me
    yea, no idea how they'll top the previous seasons but knowing them they'll find a way.
    I actually haven't seen The Walking Dead, but I hear it's pretty decent. One of my friends says s2 is weak but everyone else says it's pretty consistent. I'm in the process of watching Lost, based on another member's recommendation. Would you recommend I watch Walking Dead when I am done with Lost?
    hey, that's fine, as long as you watched and enjoyed it. the end to s3 is pretty brutal to have to wait to see what happens next. i can't wait until s4 is on netflix. going to watch every episode over the course of a week or so (which for me is pretty fast to watch episodes of shows). think s5 will be as good as the first 4, or gulp, better?
    so, you're all caught up then with BB? i tell ya, watching s4 week-after-week was some of the best TV Viewing experience of my life. especially the end of Crawl Space, and the entirety of "Face Off". perfect show
    there was a thread about it here and everyone loved it so i rented the first season and loved it. i'm going to rewatch the series before s5 starts. when did you get into it? i got into it a month or so before s4 started.
    never heard of Good Vibes, but i read your thread about it.

good to see you love Breaking Bad too. I'm trying to get as many people as I can to become viewers and I've gotten a decent amount to start watching.
    you're now officially my new best friend.

what's your first favorite show, if you don't mind me asking?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back