Recent content by Splashmore

1. Splashmore

Rate/Review: The Bart of War (Season Finale Part 1, EABF16)

Easily the worst episode ever. A prime example of how the Simpsons now suck.
  2. Splashmore

Poor episode

was the spelling bee episode
  3. Splashmore

#1 Simpsons Site Due JAN 18 2005

<EOM>
  4. Splashmore

Hey Everybody! I'd appreciate some of your help for a college paper.

thanks for the example. I know the main ideas I can get from the Simpsons, but any scenes you can remember from any episodes to illustrate a point would be great. thanks
  5. Splashmore

I can think of the one where in lisa on ice, where Homer promotes competition between Bart and Lisa. That can show how parents can be competitive in little league sports. What other things show how the American family acts or general society. Obvious ones are how they all react impulsively to...
  6. Splashmore

Hey, I haven't been on in a while, I'm at college. I just got assigned a paper about field research, and one of the topics we brought up in class was "The Simpsons." Somehow relating the Simpsons to the American family, and also collecting data of what people felt about the Simpsons relation...
  7. Splashmore

Money Matters

4. 12 million
  8. Splashmore

The End is Coming!!!

obviously..
  9. Splashmore

Simpsons Jokes that We Don't Get

You're not human quote in "Worst Episode Ever" Can anyone tell me what that was supposed to mean when Wiggum tells one of the police offers it's ok, you're not human, after seeing CBG and Skinner's mom together.
  10. Splashmore

FRAMEGRAB FUN Part 21 - What Episode ? [°•·25% of 100 = 25 Q's·•°]

Beats me. I wrote the answer down months ago.
  11. Splashmore

How Has The Simpsons Effected Your Vocabulary?

meh should be added to the dictionary, just like "doh" was.
Back