Recent content by Singin Hobo

1. Singin Hobo

Digital Release of Simpsons Episodes - Seasons 4-19

Does anyone know any news on this? I'm all digital and the Simpsons DVDs are just about the only thing left in my physical collection. I'd love to get rid of them and keep everything on iTunes.
  2. Singin Hobo

Rate & Review: "Love, Springfieldian Style" (KABF05)

I'm surprised that so many people liked the Lady and the Tramp bit... I was watching that part when I thought to myself, "I hope when this DVD comes out in 6 years I'll remember to skip this episode."
  3. Singin Hobo

Rate & Review: "Love, Springfieldian Style" (KABF05)

"Rest assured I was on the internet within minutes registering my disgust throughout the world." This is the first time I've been compelled to make a comment on this website for a year-and-a-half just because I have to get the taste of this episode out of my mouth somewhere. I wasn't...
  4. Singin Hobo

Help me out... Simpsons Prayers in the first 8 seasons.

We church folk have more of a sense of humor than the news often depicts as having :) I'm mostly looking for examples of how we think of prayer and our concept of "right" prayers and ways to challenge that, so that's actually a good example. Spanks for the help everybody.
  5. Singin Hobo

Yeah, I saw the SNPP list and found it to be inadequate as well :) These are all great and helpful, keep 'em coming if you can think of more.
  6. Singin Hobo

Hey all, I'm preparing for a Bible class on prayer and I was going to show some clips from movies and TV shows of prayers, I am going to create a montage of Simpsons prayers but I want to make sure I get as many as I can. I was wondering if you all could help me... at the very least tell me the...
  7. Singin Hobo

The Simpsons: The Complete Season 8 DVD (In Stores Now)

The color is a metalic greenish-blue. As for the commentaries I have to admit that I never made it to seven... I listened faithfully to them immediately after watching all of the episodes, but in season six they took a serious turn for the dull and I only made it halfway through. Perhaps...
  8. Singin Hobo

Frankly, I think there just isn't much to say that hasn't been said... even towards the end of their runs the commentaries were dipping in quality... yeah, everybody is a brilliant writer, and the voice talents are all wonderful, and it takes 9 months to make an episode, and they can make last...
  9. Singin Hobo

The episode menus are all movie projectors showing a scene from that episode.
  10. Singin Hobo

As it said in the review the "pages" are glued to a cardboard spine instead of the strong tape and you can hear it giving everytime you open them. It's sorta weak. As for the question as to how I got it... I am going out of town for a few weeks so I wanted to get them for the plane ride... I...
  11. Singin Hobo

I just got mine and the first thing I noticed was that half of the first disc-holder is already unglued. I am 100% positive that it will fall out someday. If this trend continues, Season 7 will end up as the only set with actual, perfectly working packaging. :(
  12. Singin Hobo

Official Signature/Avatar Request Thread

Hey all, I'm looking for an high quality image that's at least 500 pixels wide of the Super Mario Bros screen that says, "Thank you mario, but our princess is in another castle." Don't make any adjustments... I just want the image.
  13. Singin Hobo

Official Signature/Avatar Request Thread

Just wanted to show off my sig :D
  14. Singin Hobo

Looking for a screen

I was hoping somebody here could help me. I'm looking for some hi-res screen grabs of the singing hobo from the Simpsons Tall Tales episode. I know there used to be a forum where this was more appropriate but it seems to have been phased out since I was last here :D Sorry if there's a better...
  15. Singin Hobo

Bart wars DVD

Woo! I was the fella who reported the cover to tvshowsondvd :D No point really... I just never reported anything before. I'll get the set just because I love the episode with Mark Hamill in it. Freaking hilarious :D
Back