S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm one of these people who can't make a choice. Also, when someone asks me if I want to go to moutain or campaign, I can't make a choice (that's why we usually both go to mountain and campaign on summer holidays). I can't make a choice between Weak Burns and Evil Burns. I can't make a choice between buying fishes or birds (that's why I have both).

But I wouldn't be unhappy if Otto were going to die. But he can't, because Al Jean said "no more death".
    André the Giant
    Pygmoelian and Day of the Jackanapes, eh?

The soap opera "It Never Ends", starring handsome Moe, is getting poor ratings because of a new, revamped version of the Krusty the Clown show that everybody is watching instead. It gets cancelled and the network executives decides to wipe out all the old tapes, which makes Moe angry. He tells Homer that he has to kill the executives using Bart as a boy-bomb, or else he will show everyone the tape of the "Me Wantee!" episode with Homer on it where he fails at the very first question.
    Ok, je n'y vais plus beaucoup en ce moment, mais je suis content de voir que certains membres de TSP vont également sur No Homers. ;)
    Au fait, si tu veux répondre à un "visitor message", clique sur "View Conversation".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back