Recent content by SideshowTim

1. SideshowTim

The Maggie Simpson Show E611 Heatwave (Revised)

the suspense. WHAT DOES MAGGIE SAY TO THE LIFEGUARD?!
  2. SideshowTim

Fanscript- The Maggie Simpson Show-E609 Two-Faced Maggie

like i said in the other thread, these things make me laugh more than anything else. so yeah, they're bad in a conventional sense, but they make me laugh which is more than i can say for any other fan script in the history of forever.
  3. SideshowTim

FanScript The Maggie Simpson Show E610 Maggie Vs Thanksgiving

such an aggressive scene. love it. prediction: maggie meets up with her old pal moe for some heart to heart advice in a scene that ends up with maggie taking her clothes off for him.
  4. SideshowTim

FanScript The Maggie Simpson Show E610 Maggie Vs Thanksgiving

dude, i just wanna let you know that these scripts are the hardest i've laughed at anything on this forum. even if they're more likely to land you in an insane asylum than a writer's room, they've brought me hours of entertainment which is more than i can say about most television writers. keep...
  5. SideshowTim

currently in denver. leaving for philly on the 11th, leaving for chicago on the 14th, then...

currently in denver. leaving for philly on the 11th, leaving for chicago on the 14th, then flying back to denver the monday morning after p4k.
  6. SideshowTim

so excited :D i'm only in chicago for 4 or 5 days. anything i should check out while i'm there?

so excited :D i'm only in chicago for 4 or 5 days. anything i should check out while i'm there?
  7. SideshowTim

whats the deal with wall-e

not the first time those fucking pixar cunts have fucked us over either. when i was a kid i used to burst into my room hoping to catch my toys interacting with each other.
  8. SideshowTim

Season 7 Guest Star Tourney Round 3 Wildcard--Hollis Hurlbut vs MacArthur Parker vs Telephone Voice

the pitch and tone of Telephone Voice was perfect really stole the episode for me. cheers, and keep voting for Telephone Voice :) Cheers.
  9. SideshowTim

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

what's the name of the episode where the springfield church gets plastered with advertisements and shit?
  10. SideshowTim

we can share him.

we can share him.
  11. SideshowTim

The Simpsons: The Complete Eleventh Season DVD Boxset

can't be bothered reading the thread. we got an aussie release date yet?
Back