Shaunbadia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why can't we just be cool it's not like I act like other infamous people here like complain about how toxic this is or attack every "bad member". I just do my daily posting and you seem to go at me. It's frankly getting annoying hence why I approached you now.
    You're being blunt in a very annoying and snarky way, then.

If you find my posts annoying, I don't know what you want me to say... Sorry? I use the "annoying" persona sometimes, as a joke, and I assume it would be obvious with things like "Telshoe". But looking back at my 3 most recent pages of posts, I don't think they're that kind of annoying jokes, but, like, my opinions or just things I wanna say.

Cause you're cool in some threads the 5 seconds later you go at me in another thread. Don't need to be this way, fam.
    and you did admit before that you've been "Laying onto" me more than usual. So... Why? No matter how nice, mean, generic or stupid I am, you're still rude. (sorry for 3 VMs, text too long)
    Cause no matter how snarky you are and I still try to act civil and talk, you just respond with more of those damn comments and it's getting tiring. and I don't want this to be one of those famous VM fights either. I'm just getting sick of your attitude honestly
    Sigh. as usual, just more smug. Unecessary? Maybe. Stupid? Not in particular, no. Continuity does matter, they just make random one-off jokes. again, there's still a general continuity, cutaways and random jokes aside. But nope, guess that's just "trying to hard" cause "conversation" seems to be a dead language to you.

anyway, this can stay in the thread. I still wanna know wtf your beef is. Do you just have something against teenagers? Because BSC seems to suffer the same Shaun fate as me. Or is it just people who's had a previously bad reputation here that you can never let go?
    Yep you explained how you assumed I misinterpret your post, not how it was stupid. Nor did you explain how me hating fourth wall jokes is stupid either, but rather you pulling a strawman argument. So yeah, it does seem like it's nothing but a personal beef you've got for some reason. Don't get why. Like, next time just lay (lie?) off the remark you've got planned and just respond in a civil, you know... Conversation-ish manner.
    I mean, care to explain how me saying the promo artwork doesn't look official is stupid? Or how me disliking fourth wall jokes is?
    But again, you pick on every single thing I say. Wether I'm making a joke, stating an opinion, being random or posting generic shit, you still pick on it. But no, I guess the only logical answer is everything I say is stupid?
    How do I make it easy? and apparently everything I say is just stupid to you, i guess. Seeing as me just talking about Family Guy's joke continuity or rather non coninuity is enough to warrant one of those damn comments.
    No. You just leave pissy comments on me no matter what I say. And no, I'm not exaggerating. No matter what. Holding my tounge for so long but gosh is it hard...
    wait whats up with your sig? did regular show actually get canned?
    What the fuck. Pretty sure I was inactive at that point cause I dont remember any of that.
    So what racist shit did white light say? I dont wanna derail that thread topic anymore so im asking here
    Ywah the game grumps played it along with a few other youtubers the past year and a speedrun. I just assumed you got into it due to the sudden popularity surge. Haha
    Haha I go on your profile and see Pepsiman. Thats amazing. I see that he's pretty popular right now because of that speedrun among various youtubers playing that game. Its ridiculous and hilarious.
    Yeah I suppose you're right. I think ill give it a shot.

Anyway its late here. Good talk. Night!
    Its funny cause that was my niche for a while being in the off topic section for you guys. As much as I like the simpsons section and the show I was never super into it and didn't have much to add to those discussions, so I always strayed off topic. Discussions with you guys was always fun and interesting.

Tinychat seems even more niche tho like where the cool kids hang out. haha I feel like I don't fit in or im butting into conversations. Its cool to browse sometimes though.
    That's good to know. I mean as much shit as this board gets, everyone genuinely seems really and helpful nice here (for the most part).
    I don't know. I haven't been on here long enough to really pick up on it anyway. Maybe less of handsome's craziness, but that could change in the coming days. It's like im starting fresh again sorta, new users I don't know and who don't know me. Kinda feel like a stranger due to being gone so long.
    Yeah, sorry about that. I should have posted more often. It's hard for me to get into threads though unless they're debate like things or shows I like.
    Whoa thats super cool! Its crazy to have members come back like that after that long...

How long was I gone for btw? I cant seem to remember....Mid 2015ish?
    Aw that's sweet to see that you care that much about me. I've always considered you one of my closer friends on here so that's cool.

Who else can back? I'm actually pretty curious. I'm excited to meet the new members too!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back