Recent content by savanah

1. savanah

wow it’s been a while since i’ve been here

wow it’s been a while since i’ve been here
  2. savanah

why does bart sound so different in the newer seasons/episodes?

it’s hard to believe that obviously their voices would change over time, especially because the voice actors are aging. i think they are both pretty bad off, marge sound kinda unbearable, but bart definitely had the biggest change, and i can’t really accept it.
  3. savanah

i agree marge definitely changed the most when it came to her voice, but considering bart is my favorite character, it’s hard to know that his voice is different and the voice actor can’t keep it forever. it’s almost like letting go, kinda hard to accept.
  4. savanah

that’s what i was thinking and it makes sense. just sad to know that the characters (voices) can’t last forever.
  5. savanah

Was Comic Book Guy meant to be a recurring character?

either way, i’m so glad he is. he’s an amazing character.
  6. savanah

nancy cartwright still voices bart right?
  7. savanah

Let's just randomly post funny quotes

“shoplifting is a victimless crime, like punching someone in the dark”
  8. savanah

Funniest Simpsons Episodes

Love that!!
  9. savanah

Funniest Simpsons Episodes

By far my favorite episode that made me pause to laugh, was definitely season 14 episode 18. Song by homer “Christmas is December, wow wow wow, give me lots of presents, now now now” and then throwing Ned Flanders into the snow. That made me laugh so much. There’s so many more episodes that made...
  10. savanah

Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

hey i’m a huge simpsons fan and love the idea of going through threads and discussions to see people talking all about the simpsons, and honestly any other show (related) and such. so cool to see people still active to this day even with a join date of 2009. i’ve been a fan for the longest time...
  11. savanah

New Cash Register Numbers 24326 and 48652

Hey guys! Just wanted to clear things up. As I was reading these I’m like woah some of these are from 2009 that’s so cool! Anyways, according to Matt Groening, 486.52 was simply the cost to raise a kid in 1989. That obviously has changed now since it’s 2020, but for any confusion, that’s what it...
Back