Recent content by Ryan

1. Ryan

Brad Lascelle's season 18 comments

if he comes back in a month y'all know what to do
  2. Ryan

My aunt goes to church with a Simpsons actress?

You'd think it was more notable that she was yknow, the lead in a Pixar movie but okay.
  3. Ryan

Have you ever been to summer school before?

I did so I could take more extracurricular activities during the school year. First one was English, which I'm still perplexed by because that was my favorite class and I elected to take fucking algebra for 9 months instead?! Second year was Government, and mostly I remember that they were two...
  4. Ryan

hopefully with a post that doesn't start off with "yeah i didn't read all that shit"
  5. Ryan

Like seriously the guy is a freaking coward and it’s clear besides one or two weirdly loyal subjects who haven’t been around nearly as long as others have just are mad at the dude who is hiding in a little corner. So take away his access to control this corner. Maybe that way he won’t...
  6. Ryan

Just remove Brad as mod lol
  7. Ryan

He said he’s not going to respond any further so it looks like he thinks he’s done with it. Pre funny considering he’s doing shit elsewhere.
  8. Ryan

how was it???
  9. Ryan

It is delicious.
  10. Ryan

Brad should just block anyone here who doesn’t have a YouTube channel if that’s what he demands to be worthy of having an opinion
  11. Ryan

I said that he could’ve written a brief reply that he would eventually respond. He was able to do so in other threads and discord. Not doing it in this thread merely felt like actively avoiding the situation. Also re: the Russian stuff it absolutely was bc it was passed on regarding this very...
  12. Ryan

Few notes: 1) nobody should be expected to make youtube videos, podcasts or anything else to share their opinions. posting on a message board is fine enough. to demand this in exchange for "respectable" or "worthy" opinions is ludicrous. we are not here to serve you and your thirst for content...
  13. Ryan

it’s just a joke, folks.
  14. Ryan

Right what “Brad” “said” to “Misogi”. ;)
  15. Ryan

Oh look, we found Brad’s alt
Back