Recent content by rocio

1. rocio

everyone in my life is always so cranky thank you for being perpetually positive

everyone in my life is always so cranky thank you for being perpetually positive
  2. rocio

Bob's Burgers

plus bob telling the wife that everything will be ok with the cow in the livingroom then it starts peeing and the kid is like, "this is the best dream i've ever had!" that shit seriously cracked me up
  3. rocio

Bob's Burgers

my favourite thing about louise was when she would randomly yell "COW KILLER!"
  4. rocio

Let's post some AMERICAN DAD! one-liners

Roger: I was having fun, but I saw you and my fun went soft. that's probably my favourite line ever
  5. rocio

Bob's Burgers

kristen schaal as the crazy little rabbit ear girl is my favourite thing this month
  6. rocio

xander, can i borrow your cell phone telephone?

xander, can i borrow your cell phone telephone?
  7. rocio

\o

\o
  8. rocio

that's amazing because thanks to the internet i'm now so much more into sex. also... wade...

that's amazing because thanks to the internet i'm now so much more into sex. also... wade boggs, goes down smooth!
  9. rocio

i have finally pm'd you the fiery furnaces list... sorry for the delay!

i have finally pm'd you the fiery furnaces list... sorry for the delay!
  10. rocio

next time!

next time!
  11. rocio

the nhc is not the same without you and your wisdom

the nhc is not the same without you and your wisdom
  12. rocio

"dammit bobby not now i'm on the phone" LMAO

"dammit bobby not now i'm on the phone" LMAO
  13. rocio

yep, i have to pull my hair back a lot, florida humidity is no friend to curly hair and yes...

yep, i have to pull my hair back a lot, florida humidity is no friend to curly hair and yes those are tattoos, they are stars, i have one on each side it was meant to be the beginning of a glorious chest piece but the artist that i hired to draw it for me never got around to it and i never...
Back