Robotics
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a bootlegged copy of all 25 seasons, so it's easy to go back and get a screenshot whenever I want.
    Thanks man. Don't worry about me getting offended.

That sounds like a lot of work. I wish you the best of luck. I'm glad you can take a break now though.

I'm studying Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering.
    I agree. I'm sorry you've been called that, it's definitely not justified. Animated films are a lot of fun.

Thank you, life is pretty good. I've mostly been doing school work. How about you?

Don't worry, you've never offended me. :) I seriously don't mind being poked fun of.
    Ours is 75%. PM me where you used to live, I might be there right now.

Also, yeah The Simpsons taught me a lot of things about pop culture.
    There's a kid at my school called Benjamin. He's taking calculus as a freshman, passed the AMC 12 (a 12th grade competition) in 8th grade, and is one of the (if not THE) top math student in the state. Dude's insane with math, but he's actually a pretty cool guy.
    I used to be really strong in math competitions like this but recently due to other stuff and just plain laziness I've kind of slacked off. This year a pretty early question stumped me, I think it was #14. I'm not supposed to reveal the entire question until the scores come back, but it was something along the lines of:
    a, b, c forms an arithmetic sequence. a, c, b forms a geometric sequence. What's the minimum integer value of c?
    I just guessed 2, so we'll see how that turns out.
    Damn...this year's AMC 12A was hard. Answered 13 questions, guessed 1, left the rest unanswered. If I can get all 13 plus the guess right, I'd have passed the AMC. But that's unlikely...
    Yeah, one of my friends has the same last name as me, but hers is spelled as "Gao."
    Really? Hmm, you don't meet a lot of Taiwanese people these days. And when you do, they just claim they're from China. Nobody gets that China and Taiwan are two different countries.
    Most of those posts probably came from the Super Bowl thread, we were "live-blogging" it, so to speak.

I'm Taiwanese, so "Kao" is what my Chinese last name, 高, sounds like. In English it means "tall," even though I'm like 5'2" or 5'3".
    i'm busy and exhausted. but i'm leaving work and heading back to australia soon so hopefully there will be more time for the simpsons eh?
    Thank you very much, it really means a lot to me to hear that, more so than you'd probably think. It's nice meeting you on here. I look forward to talking more with you in the future.
    Ernie, you're probably gonna be up for NHC Weekly Episode Nomination on Friday. So be ready if I call out to you in the thread then, okay? Thanks.
    I am very busy. I got cast as the lead in our school play, so I'm at rehearsal until 6 every day, and homework has been piling up. So I've had little time to do anything else.

You?
    i'll be moving back to sydney at the end of the year. hopefully i'll be doing medicine by the end of next year (in sydney), where i'll have to stay put for a while fingers crossed. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back