Recent content by rhinotough

1. R

Help with TCG

I can certainly wait for you to check out your stash. And while the ComicCon is a good idea, I may be out of town that wknd, so I don't want to have to rely on that. I will keep this thread updated with what I need, so when you figure out what you have, pls keep me in mind.
  2. R

Help with TCG

Hello? Anyone? :confused:
  3. R

THOH 5 Cancelled !

I find it interesting that Playmates listened to the collectors when deciding to cancel this set, but not when they decided upon this THOH playset over the house of pain playset. Perhaps if they had listened to the collectors when they were deciding what playset to create, there wouldn't be...
  4. R

Help with TCG

Need help with Trading Card Game Alright, I know I am very late getting into this trading card game. I wasn't even going to get involved until all of the Game Keepers and Wizards of the Coast stores around my house started selling everything at 1/2 off because they are going out of business. So...
  5. R

What is the rarest Simpsons figure?

Save Blinky Bart That's because it is an early 90's Bart. It was suppose to be a promo for the early Mattel figs, but it didn't pan out so well.
  6. R

I'm getting a new cel

So, let me see if I understand. You did not get to meet Nancy, but you were able to buy a cell that she had signed. Is that correct? BTW, I love that sericell. I have the "Breakfast" cell, and actually have a very good story behind it. For Xmas my wife and her parents, bought me the "Homer"...
  7. R

simpsons collections...

Unfortunately, my 11 trunks of Simpsacrap has been moved out of the house and into storage to make room for the new baby. So, sadly, no pics. =(
  8. R

thoh3, xmas exclusives

Be patient. There is still a lot of time for action on your auction. Most serious bidders will not bid on an auction they are interested in that far out. They will wait untill the last minute. If I had to guess, I would think you should be able to get atleast $30 for each of them.
  9. R

Collectors of WOS

First things first. I am a MOC/MIB collector. I have been collecting for exactly 2 years now, and I have almost all the WOS figures and playsets, including the diorama figures. The only items I am missing from the WOS line are: GITD Homer Re-release Mr. Burns Re-release Moe Those Mr Burns...
  10. R

Lot's of Simpsons toys for sale!

Thanks for clearing that up for me. It sounds like your "error" card is actually the non-speaking version of the figures that were sold in Mexico. I am pretty sure those figs did not have the cardboard tag inside the bubbles. Good Luck on your sale. =)
  11. R

Lot's of Simpsons toys for sale!

What do you mean by "error" on your wave 1 Lisa?
  12. R

Anyone else disappointed with the Be-Sharp Set ??

I am very disappointed with the price of this set. There is no reason this set needed to by $40. An extra peg on the playset does not justify the high price of this set. And while I am at it, the $10 increase in playsets in general from TRU has me pretty torqued off as well. On the bright...
  13. R

Greedy little TRU Monkey

I refused to pay the $30 to TRU and purchased my set from Game Stop for $23. I know it's not the $20 that we are all used to, but it is atleast better than the TRU gouge.
  14. R

Desperatley Seeking Be Sharp Gold Record

There is another one up for sale on Ebay as well. I don't have the link to it handy, but if you search for it, I am sure you will find it. I think it ends in 4 or 5 days.
  15. R

Homerism Statues

Rocket put out 7 of these statues. They are about 6-7" tall, and I am not sure what they exactly say, but I will give you my best guess. #1 Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. #2 D'OH! #3 If something is hard to do then it's not worth doing. #4...
Back