Recent content by Rekart

1. Rekart

Motor Racing

This may well be my last post ever here, but yeah. I've been watching NASCAR since 1997 and still watch almost all of the races. I've seen every IndyCar race this season, and Spartan and I have a fantasy competition going. I run a fantasy F1 site at minardif1.com. I watch as many of the races...
  2. Rekart

Seth McFarlane's Film Debut..............

He just stole the idea of Calvin & Hobbes.
  3. Rekart

Google buys The Simpsons Archive

No one has yet noticed that it's $7.42 million. What address do The Simpsons live at? Good job. Hidden meanings everywhere.
  4. Rekart

Blackadder

You are aware that this thread would be dead by now anyway, correct? Only House could save it. You see what I did there? Ironic double meaning.
  5. Rekart

Last Exit To Springfield v11

I haven't looked at the web forum in months, but saw the most recent post was in "Last Exit to..." and came in. I wasn't disappointed. Great redesign of both the site and content. LETS is the only website I visit whenever I need Simpsons content (rarely, but nonetheless,) so it's great to see it...
  6. Rekart

About Futurama's Return...

(Edit: In response to Jamie.) That was what was being implied, though. You can't take that back. I don't even care where they come in chronologically, most cartoons show very little continuity anyway. As long as they stay funny and maintain the same spirit the original run had, I'll accept...
  7. Rekart

Point-Based Trivia

It took at least four people to answer those 4 years ago. Ehh. The rules say you can't answer more than 1/3rd of the questions (I guess you had drifted off by then? Understandable,) so I started at the 3 pointers and went down. Red Hot Homer Simpson gets: 1, 2, 3, 4, and 8, for a total of 6...
  8. Rekart

Point-Based Trivia

Back in the day, in the old trivia forum, there was PFP - Play For Points trivia, I believe was the base of the acronym. Anyway, the point was, anyone could make a trivia thread and assign point values to their questions. A seperate thread, edited by a mod, would then add all the points up and...
  9. Rekart

Lisa Land

Good amount of contant for a launch, and a workable, appealing design, if nothing amazing. Just keep adding and updating.
  10. Rekart

Coming Round Springfield...A new Simpsons Fan Website

Lycos isn't the problem. The problem is the design and the content. The design is bad and bright. The wallpapers are of low quality, and so are the phone backgrounds, although that is a good idea. A lot of the other content is non-existent. Radioactive Man may have been nice, but he didn't help...
  11. Rekart

Mother Skinner

Design isn't bad, but I'm not a big fan of the purple text. You've introduced two good site starts in the area of a month though, which is more than we can say about anyone else lately. Good work. Content is low, but I'm sure you already know that. There isn't a lot of content available on this...
  12. Rekart

Would someone help me?

That's what he means. You need to keep the framegrab you traced, and use the dropper to pick up the color you want. Then, fill the section you want to be filled with that color.
  13. Rekart

Takeout Top 100. Would you like fries with that?

...brown? It's definitely green and green-gray.
  14. Rekart

Ehh, yeah, give it to him. I'm too lazy.
  15. Rekart

I'll take it. This is what I've been thinking of lately, and your's looks good. Also, I always like green designs.
Back