Recent content by Ralphie Parker

1. R

Rate & Review: "Better Off Ned" (ZABF11)

I completely agree with this. Throw the movie, Sleeping with the Enemy, and Brother from The Same Planet in the toilet and you get this episode . Worst of the season so far. 1/5 D
  2. R

Rate & Review: "D'oh Canada" (YABF14)

I didn’t care for this episode at all, everything seemed forced and underdeveloped. Most of the Canada jokes felt like they’d been done before and this is like the 4th time they’ve been to Canada. Every vacation episode seems to be about a character wanting to stay at the destination anymore...
  3. R

"The DARE Report: The Land of Decisions and Choices" (1993)

I remember watching that as a kid. It makes the Willie Wonka tunnel and pink elephants from Dumbo look like an episode of The Walton’s
  4. R

Rate & Review: "Treehouse of Horror XXIX" (XABF16)

I completely agree with this. Treehouse of Horror episodes are nothing but shallow parodies and filler material anymore. Also, did Kang and Kodos not appear in this one? I don’t remember seeing them anywhere
  5. R

who even remembers 9/11

I do, I was in fourth grade. We did standardized testing that day and found out the news when we got to class
  6. R

The Simpsons Ancestry

Milhouse is Danish, Dutch, and Italian. I think Moe's last name Szyslak looks more Hungarian than Polish
  7. R

R&R: "How Lisa Got Her Marge Back" (VABF11)

I thought it was pretty enjoyable. For once the pop culture references made sense and we got to see some great character interactions. I loved the subplot with Bart and Maggie, that's something we haven't seen much of. We also had some nice references to past episodes like the return of Archie's...
  8. R

R&R: “Gal of Constant Sorrow” (VABF06)

I agree. I liked the performances by the guest stars, but the Homer subplot was more entertaining. This is how you should use the pets as opposed to making them beer mascots or police dogs. 3/5
  9. R

Rate and Review: Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4 (VABF07)

They've made that joke twice, in Grampa Vs. Sexual Inadequacy and The Blunder Years. I thought it was a fun episode. It was wacky, but funny at the same time and the ending was pretty sweet. It was refreshing they didn't do a Jekyl/Hyde thing. The subplot with the seniors was a little odd, but I...
  10. R

Weird ass Internet things

I sincerely apologize for that. I follow this guy out of morbid curiosity. I show people this video from time to time and it always gets a laugh:
  11. R

R&R: "The Girl Code" (VABF03)

Not horrible, but not Matt Selman's best. I will say it's a thousand times better than The D'ohcial Network. I thought it was forgettable, but okay. It was good until the app came to life. That being said, it wasn't too far fetched for the Simpsons but it wasn't really that funny. Homer's...
  12. R

Episodes that had references ahead of their time

In Homer The Whopper we see a poster for "Star Wars Episode VII: The Apology" and "Alvin and the Chipmunks: Getting Rabies." The real Episode VII and an Alvin and the Chimpmunks movie were released on the same day
  13. R

Favourite "Smithers is gay" moment

Him dancing to In The Navy in Simpson Tide. He comes out of nowhere but his facial expression is hysterical
  14. R

What are your top 5 Marge episodes?

1) Marge Be Not Proud 2) I Married Marge 3) Marge Vs. The Monorail 4) Life on the Fast Lane 5) Itchy and Scratchy and Marge
  15. R

Homer smokes pot?

He does mention he hadn't seen a bong in years in "Homer's Barbershop Quartet." He probably did it a few times when he was younger
Back