Prune Tracy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tarantulas:

A maze full of his arachnid robots crawling through. Accidentaly step on one? The alarm will set off and make a techno-web appear. You must have Cut in your party as the web is poisonous, thus trapping you until your party faints.

'Oh my, a trainer! How delicious! Let's have fun, kid! I'm all so full of surprises! And once you and your Pokemon are done for, I feast!
    Last: Oh no! My calculations can't be wrong!
    Lost: You've...you've succeeded! My congratulations! While I don't like pesky kids ruining my plans, I do think you have what it takes to beat our 'precious' leader! How about you and I team up against him? While you battle him, I'll destroy the Nemesis and take control of it mys...erm, I mean save the Maximals from doom! Hehehehe. (player forced to say yes)
    Take this TM. It's Dream Eater! You can give your enemies nightmares! Teehihihehaha!
    'I see! An intruder has invaded the colony! As the defender and soldier of the royalty, I shall defend him and his base from all of his foes! Let's battle! For the glory of the royalty!
    Last: *his insane scream*
    Beaten: *laughs like a maniac* You may...have won this time! But my QUEEN shall defeat you easily! Take this badge, just because I want to see what happens to you once my QUEEN beats you! That's the Insane Badge, it pumps up your Pokemon to make them stronger!
    TM? *maniac laugh* no way am I helping you beat the royalty!
    Inferno:

Gym: It requires you to go through a underground cave with fire ants going after you. 20% chance to burn your Pokemon if they touch you. Afterwards, there's a small puzzle involving properlers. Get the pattern right and Inferno is there! There's torches lighting up the room, and a picture of Megatron behind him.
    His Pokemon, since he's essentially the third Elite Four trainer, are quite strong. His main Pokemon is Charizard, as well as having a Camerupt, Torkoal, Magmortar, Infernape and finally, a Flygon.
    Good stuff with Quickstrike! I agree with you about the gym leader part though. Pretty interesting, but hard to do bad guys as gym leaders!
    'Squaaawk! Well well, looks like curiosity just claimed another trainer! I'm somewhat impressed that you managed to get pass my traps, kid! But your journey ends here!
    Last: Squaaaawk, what's...what's going on?!
    Beaten: 'Even with the Energon feeding my Pokemon you STILL managed to defeat me?! Ugh, do I really have to give you this badge? Ah slag, here you go! Since you deserve it.... That's the Jet Badge! It allows your Pokemon to use Dive outside of the battle, while increasing their ATTACK. And take this TM! That's Brave Bird! A very powerful attack that will sure to let your enemies know your name!
    You know kid. Together, we could defeat Megatron!
    Terrorsaur:

Gym: Pretty similiar to Airazor's except there's missiles trying to hit you. Each time you're hit, you lose an item and your party gets hurt. It's set on the floating Energon Mountain, since it's actually in the air and it's an homage to Power Surge.
    Battle Gimmick: The Energon will occasionally hit Terrorsaur's Pokemon and increase their ATTACK and SPECIAL ATTACK stat, however it damages them over time.
    Pokemon: He's the fourth gym leader after Quickstrike, so I assume his Pokemon would be in the mid/late 20's. I decided to go with Four: Aerodactyl (his main Pokemon), Unfezant, Fearow and Skarmory. Unfezant (lv.25), Skarmory (lv.27), Fearow (lv.27), Aerodactyl (lv.29)
    Indeed.

Rampage is next for you, correct? He's basicially the second trainer in the Elite Four in terms of skill.
    Oh yeah shit we'll have to go back to the Maximals for their Pokemon once this is done.

In the Preds version, Blackarachnia is a fighting-type user and the fifth gym leader, she should have four Pokemon. Toxicroak and Heracross fit her perfectly due to their typing. Scrafty should be the lead and the other Pokemon should be Virizion. She would go like this: Scrafty, Heracross, Virizion, Toxicroak.
    Very good! I would add 'Why universe hate Waspinator' at the end of his closing CLOSING setence though.
    Blackarachnia:

'Hahahaha! Well look at what the ground crawler left me with! You're dreaming if you think you'll beat me! My Pokemon show no mercy but are so delicate. Just like me! Prepare to lose, kid!
    Last: No...no way! How could a kid like you be doing so much damage!
    Lost: I...lost? You know I've had so many embarassing missions in my life, but that takes the cake! Here's your badge, kid! The AGILITY BADGE allows you to use Rock Climb outside of battle! You really think YOU can beat Megatron? Hahaha! You're strong kid, but you won't beat him like this. Let me 'help' you on your quest. That TM contains Focus Energy! It will strenghten your Pokemon's attack power and release it's power right on your foe!
    I'd make a much better champion than purple face! A bug like you will only get in my way! Get lost!
    You: Waspinator, Scorponok, Quickstrike, Rampage, Dinobot II
    Me: Blackarachnia, Terrorsaur, Inferno, Tarantulas, Megatron.

Sounds good?

BTW Quickstrike is electric since his attack seems to paralyse his foes.
    Dinobot:

Last: Coward, you haven't seen my real power!
    Lost: By the pit...! Nurgghgh, you fought with honor...and you outwitted me. FINE! I'll give you the honor badge! With that badge, every Pokemon will obey you no matter, as the Honor Badge demonstrates your warrior spirit within! And I suppose you deserve this as well! That TM contains Nasty Plot! It releases the anger and fighting spirit of your Pokemon to make it stronger!
    What do you want more? Get the slag out of here!
    Silverbolt:

Last: Hmmm, this is intriguing...
    Lost: You...BEAT me?! Well I suppose that's your duty as a trainer. And my duty is to reward the winners with the Hero Badge! With that badge, you can now use Dive outside of battle, and it increases the SPECIAL DEFENCE of your Pokemon! And here, a present from me to you. That TM contains Gyro Ball! It's a fascinating attack that punishes those who can't keep up with you!
    Farewell, citizen! Good luck in your adventures to be the champion!
    Rattrap:

Last Pokemon: Ooooh, looks like I might be havin some fun for a change! or 'We're all gonna die!
    Lost: I gotta 'and it to ya kid, I underestimated you! Here's the 'ndercover Badge! That allows ya to use Fly outside of battle. Not like this rat wants to be bat! And take this TM with ya. That's one of my personal favourites! That's Bulldoze! It allows ya to give that oh so super punch, AND to give ya some cover! A spy always needs some cova after all!
    See ya later, kid! You got some moves!
    Nice, very nice indeed.

Rhinox next ugh. I think Strenght would be more suited to him, Tigatron's badge allows you to use Surf instead?

Last Pokemon: "Looks like I'll have to show my bad side...'
    Lost: Not too shabby. That was impressive! I think I learned something from you! Here's the Sturdy Badge! You can now use Strenght outside of battle! And take this TM! That technical machine contains Sandstorm. It's a move that will cover the entire battlefield with agressive sand. I designed it myself!
    Anyway, see you later! I'm going to smell some flowers.
    Airazor:

Last Pokemon: Time to hit the wind!
    Lost: Woah, now that was a wicked battle! You've got some moves, kid. I can now give you the Scout Badge! It powers up your Pokemon's ATTACK stat and it allows you to use Flash outside of battle. And here, take this TM!. That's Air Cutter, a powerful move that will cut your foes into pieces!
    You have some serious skills, but be careful, my fellow other gym leaders are much tougher than me!

Cheetor:

LP: 'Woah, let's show him what we can do!'
    Lost: ...I have to admit it, you're very good. My speed didn't phase you one bit! Maybe this kitty does need to run more! Anyway, here's the Lightspeed Badge! It increases the SPEED of your Pokemon, and allows you to use Cut outside of battle! And take this TM! That's Extremespeed! It allows you to move first no matter what!
    Good luck to you! My fellow bots are quite strong! Especially Big Bot!
    Should be more like Blackarachnia's gym.

And alriiight. We did Silverbolt and Blackarachnia's closing statements, and Optimus' final Pokemon and closing sentences.
    Optimus: His gimmick is rather amusing. You have to through a cave, then answer a few questions about peace and goodwill, then battle him.

Anyway, now the Preds? Oh wow that's pound to be dark, yet goofy at the same time.
    And I like Sturdy and Hero. Much more simpler and it makes sense!

Gym Gimmicks:

Airazor: Like Skyla's gym, air pushes you around.
    Cheetor: A very long hallway that seems to go on forever. That's because the platform is moving as you move! You have to outspeed it!
    Tigatron: A ice puzzle. Slide your way through to Tigatron.
    Rhinox: His gym is full of traps and weapons that he designed, a homage to 'A Better Mousetrap'. You actually have to battle Sentinel before facing him.
    Rattrap: You can't spell Rattrap without trap! He also has a maze with pitfalls that brings you to a random place in the gym. Solve the puzzle and face him!
    Blackarachnia: More traps, except whenever you activate a trap, one of your Pokemon become poisoned.
    Silverbolt: Like Norman's gym, because I got nothing else.
    Depth Charge: You have to use the submarine and follow the right pattern to find his gym. He's right inside of it.
    Dinobot: No gimmicks. Dinobot does not coward from battle!
    After beating him:

'I can see that you treat your Pokemon with love and care, and that's what make you a strong trainer. My arms feel like refried rubber bands! I give you the PRIME Badge, which means you are the Maximal League champion!"
    As for the badges,

Airazor: Scout Badge
    Cheetor: Lightspeed Badge
    Tigatron: Spirit Badge
    Rhinox: Will Badge
    Rattrap: Undercover Badge
    Blackarachnia: Agility Badge
    Silverbolt: Heroism Badge
    Depth Charge: Bitter Badge
    Dinobot: Honor Badge
    Optimus: Prime Badge, which confirms your status as Maximal League champion.

You know there could be two different games: Pokemon Maximal, Pokemon Predacon. The latter is a darker version of the two.
    How about: "At last, battle! Let us battle with honor! The winner shall lead the Maximals, and the loser, well...it is a long way back to the Pokemon Center..."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back