Recent content by patrick

1. patrick

i put the softies - it's love on a mix i made my gf last week. softies are so good

i put the softies - it's love on a mix i made my gf last week. softies are so good
  2. patrick

they just got mad i don't like lyrics like "rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends i had a...

they just got mad i don't like lyrics like "rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends i had a threesome" maybe if i was 14 i would
  3. patrick

oh thanks! it wasn't really worth responding to since i just posted artsy pics and i had nothing...

oh thanks! it wasn't really worth responding to since i just posted artsy pics and i had nothing to do with it snowballing into something gross i stopped posting here as much because of the british/australian boarders being bad (brent agrees with me)
  4. patrick

you're loose with your thumbs ups

you're loose with your thumbs ups
  5. patrick

thx

thx
  6. patrick

Bob's Burgers

ep 3 had me cracking up the most don't listen to him randy. you go ahead and milk that cow milk it good
  7. patrick

Bob's Burgers

i enjoyed it but home movies is my favorite cartoon so it was fun to pick out all the old voices. i laughed a lot at the episode besides king of the hill the fox sunday lineup has been garbage for years
  8. patrick

he's scruffy, the janitor

scruffy's goin' to get one of them $300 haircuts, this one's lost its pizzazz
  9. patrick

he's scruffy, the janitor

show needs more scruffy -39dsknfVxk
  10. patrick

thanks man

thanks man
  11. patrick

[IMG]

[IMG]
  12. patrick

scott: it is really sad that weezer is still huge and nothing painted blue was never noticed...

scott: it is really sad that weezer is still huge and nothing painted blue was never noticed scott: your text made me sad lol my text was just "yet weezer still exists"
  13. patrick

[IMG]

[IMG]
  14. patrick

one more day like today and i'll kill you. i'll watch you drown in the shower

one more day like today and i'll kill you. i'll watch you drown in the shower
Back