Recent content by okayagain

1. okayagain

Odd Simpsons moments that make you sad

Hmm...this may sound weird, but I find kind of sad during Bart Gets an Elephant, after Stampy swallows Lisa's plate of food in one gulp. The way Lisa says "You ate it too fast" gets me for some reason.
  2. okayagain

Simpsons CCG

Sounds good. Might as well pick up a booster pack anyways.
  3. okayagain

Simpsons Japanese Commercials...

I saw the surfing one. Eerily cool. I've always wanted to see what The Simpsons were like in Japanese. EDIT: Well it didn't take that long to see them all, sure wish I could've heard Squeaky Voiced Teen talk... Homer: "D'ooh!"
  4. okayagain

Homer the...(real)

Homer the Flanders is appealing for some reason...
  5. okayagain

What?!

Are you actually surprised that people have different opinions outside of here, or is this just a bored thing?
  6. okayagain

A question that's always bothered me about the opening sequence

They're not only watching the credits, the Simpsons episode just comes on afterwards. Obviously...;-/
  7. okayagain

Rock Bottom Corrections

"Lazy"? Or "sane enough not to"? Yeah, I went there...
  8. okayagain

Rate/Review Futurama: The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings (Series Finale)

Does anyone else find it funny that some of the robots on the wheel don't have hands at all?
  9. okayagain

Roberto: Crazy bank robber from "Insane in the Mainframe" Linctron: The Lincoln robot with 200 personalities? Joey: The robot mafia with the mousepad? Hair Robot: Sold Fry his hair, appeared in the robot asylum. Lulubelle7: One of the moon farmer's robot dauhgters. Humorbot 5.0: Mentioned...
  10. okayagain

The episode didn't begin well. The acting was off, and the linking to past episodes wasn't interesting. Although we all knew the holo-phoner was coming back, it JUST came back--with Fry dully explaining that he was practicing, and why. While it was necessary for the people who hadn't seen the...
  11. okayagain

Does anyone know which episode?

I'm pretty sure it's "The Twisted World of Marge Simpson" (Pretzel Wagon, anyone?).
  12. okayagain

Better than 99% of TV, eh?

I usually only hear that line when somebody puts down the Simpsons itself, not the episodes. Although the later seasons are the ones at fault for both, this response comes from a different reason; some fanboy is just afraid of his show getting insulted... And you and your paranoid fantasies...
  13. okayagain

The Maggie Joke Trend: Good Thing or Bad Thing?

Bad thing. I never liked the Maggie scenes during the later episodes. Sure, if it was some cute gesture I wouldn't mind, but these bizzarre "acts" are not funny and are kind of ruining her.
  14. okayagain

Three Different Houses

Well it's hard not to pick the longest running. And there's been more than three houses, but I'm sure you're just talking about "kosher" houses, no THOH stuff. Which is why I picked number three...
  15. okayagain

Where is that from?

No. You're probably thinking of Mr. Teeny's numerous appearances. The radioactive ape was in "Worst Episode Ever", where Bart and Milhouse run the Android's Dungeon. I like this.:D Eh...I'm too slow.
Back