M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow...so that was you...I'm STILL in shock, because I've never read every single post by a member until shortly after he was banned. I was actually really sad. But I should've put the pieces together. Your avatars both had something to do with rock and roll, you've considered leaving just like him in a similar manner, and to top it off, I'm guessing "Lala" came from your last name.

Damn...
    Again, you have to wait until Saturday to post your discussions, due to the main problem being lack of participation. I have some ideas to improve this, but since you already posted a discussion... I'm not going to delete it immediately, instead since this is still a group by Bob's Burger Fans, I ask permission if you wish for it to be deleted. You can post it in the animated discussion if you want, but things are still updating, I'll be doing a lot of the updating around Friday... maybe Thursday.
    It's a group for Bob's Burgers Fans, By Bob's Burgers Fans. Anyone who loves Bob's Burgers can join, plus, don't post any discussions until Saturday, I have some ideas to have people participating a little more, not a lot to be expected, but just a little more in the group. Most people join a group but not really participate in it as the groups around NoHomer's lack a number of features that only the NoHomer's Forums have, though I have a proposed solution to the lacking poll problem, but its not tested, which I'm pretty sure it will because it has been done before, but again, the group is for everyone who loves bob's burgers.
    Hmm. What else did you expect? It's always been extremely negative here, towards modern episodes.

I think the show has declined significantly since the classic era (although apparently Season 24 is something of an improvement) and I agree with most of the critical viewpoints - but yeah, it does seem somewhat bizarre when you see people that have been putting out the same identikit points for years. I wonder how many of them are just angling for a thumbs-up anyway.
    That comes at the expense of sleep for me, generally :D

Has anything major happened on the board this summer/fall?
    Thanks. I'll stick around, anyway. Having a girlfriend and a job are pretty time-consuming, I'm amazed you manage to find the balance.
    I'm fine, thanks.

NHC has changed a bit since I was last posting here... It's nicer and more active now than for most of the time that I boarded here. It's good to see the same hardcore boarders.
    Oh I don't know. We know they're animating the Season 24 finale. Then they've got holdovers and Season 25. My guess would be around this time next year but it's just a guess.
    I still want at least one more Thanksgiving episode. I still can't believe they've only done the one.(Homer the Moe doesn't count imo)
    Ah, okay. I don't remember the emo-trip, but I thought your friend list looked slim. I'm glad you feel better, anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back