Recent content by Moose of Doom!

1. M

Rate/Review: South Park "Canada on Strike"

ok. so wow. like manbearpig, this is one of those episodes where yes, i laughed, but i fucking hated the message behind it. didn't parker and stone make news when they got a deal for streaming online episodes or something? and for hating on family guy for using the "pop culture reference =...
  2. M

Horton Hears A Who

generally when artists sue/file complaint against people who co-opt their work for blatant political reasons, it's sort of implied that the artist does not agree with said political reasons (see the recent dilemmas Huckabee and McCain had with campaign for example). and you're saying...
  3. M

Horton Hears A Who

wow, so even with evidence to the contrary you still think so? the movie doesn't really support your argument, seeing how the purple kangaroo comes across as a thinly veiled slam at loud-mouthed fundamentalists. i mean, she "pouch-schools" her kid, argues that horton is "corrupting and...
  4. M

Pixar's WALL·E

think fast people! and is that a live action movie he's watching? i do believe it is...
  5. M

Rate/Review: The Simpsons Movie: The Music (By Hans Zimmer)

i rewatched the movie today and realized "homer, bart, and a bike" wasn't even in the movie. i thought it was used in the end (and looking back, it would've worked amazingly well) but i guess i was wrong. maybe it was the original music for it or something. damn shame, it's the best track on...
  6. M

The Simpsons: The Complete Tenth Season DVD Collector's Edition

damn, i wish i had known about the coupon before i got it. i think the biggest problem i have with this season is that the episodes always have to have some sort of big wacky climax. "Homer can't just be a trucker, he has to fight off an army of truckers angry for him blabbing about their...
  7. M

Rate/Review South Park "Fantastic Easter Special "

yes south park has done it before but i still enjoyed it anyway. i feel like the season's gotten better as its gone on. 4/5
  8. M

Trailer 3 (2/18) Discussion

the animation looks incredible. Homer with the pig reminded me about the season 9 dvd animatic with the silo of pig crap. At least that explains that.
  9. M

Rate/Review Jazzy and the Pussycats (HABF18)

This has got to be the most padded out episode in Simpsons history, clip shows included. 2/5
  10. M

If the quality stays consistent, would you prefer if the series ended soon? (by S20)

I'm leaning towards ending the series soon, especially if the movie ends up having the same generic bland feeling new episodes have.
  11. M

New Futurama Eps in 2008!!!!!

This is great. Coincidentally (or not), YouTube has a special video up from the creators of Futurama to promote Al Gore's new documentary. The resurrection has begun!
  12. M

Brad Bird + Pixar present "Ratatouille"

It looks good, but I can't help but notice the vague similarities between this and Flushed Away.
  13. M

Rate/Review Family Guy "Petergeist"

Family Guy episodes are trying to have more of a plot now and it feels a little off for some reason. Still, it was funny and the references were really accurate to the point where the cutaways felt even more pointless than usual. 4/5
  14. M

Rate/Review South Park 1006: "Manbearpig"

It was OK, Cartman eating treasure and everything revolving around that was funny and Al Gore was funny about half the time. But I think this is a topical episode, mostly because of Gore's comment at the end ("Maybe I'll make a movie about me") and the fact his self-starring documentary about...
  15. M

Rate/Review South Park 1004: "Cartoon Wars Part II"

I KNEW cnn was full of filthy dirty lies! damn liberal media.
Back