Recent content by Miss Springfield

1. M

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

whats the song homer and bart sing to in the mansion family, look bart the coast guard is covering the doos.
  2. M

thats one big sandwich!

thats one big sandwich!
  3. M

Marge and Homer talk about doing something adult in brothers little helper when marge is whispering to homer he replies really with butterscotch on it and she goes i dont think you heard me, can u explain.
  4. M

What is the quote comic book guy says when he sees the star wars film attack of the clones. Nevertheless I will be going online to register disgust.
  5. M

wtf judk? kmanickos! I mean anybody could tell you that. leik. lyke omg!

wtf judk? kmanickos! I mean anybody could tell you that. leik. lyke omg!
  6. M

When did the show die?

but how can you keep funny going for so long? Sometimes I wonder about the episode naming too theyre getting quite lazy with it. I think it sucks since about 2000. Every so often there's a funny joke in there.
  7. M

hi yo yo yo.

hi yo yo yo.
  8. M

whos the drawing?

whos the drawing?
  9. M

wnte to no what all his jobs were.

wnte to no what all his jobs were.
  10. M

is it Carl's Bat Caverns Carl's Dad Caverns or Carl's Back Caverns? (a rude metaphor?) On the Fox 8 episode listing The seemingly Neverending Story where Homer gets stuck between stalictites, it was listed as Carl's Dad Caverns. Marge lost a roll of film from there, Lisa had diaorrhea there...
  11. M

Quote of the Day Thread

The Doctor said I wouldn't have so many nosebleeds if I kept my finger outta there....
  12. M

Maybe its his bedtime ryan? What is the song that Bart and Homer sing when they are on the yacht, the mansion family episode, he goes come on Bart, the coastguards covering the do's! It goes do do do do do etc.:confused:
Back