Recent content by MikeN218

1. MikeN218

You're welcome. :) So anyway, what have you been doing these days? Anything in particular?

You're welcome. :) So anyway, what have you been doing these days? Anything in particular?
  2. MikeN218

Thanks man! :) And Happy Late Birthday to you too. (Even though it's like three weeks late :P)

Thanks man! :) And Happy Late Birthday to you too. (Even though it's like three weeks late :P)
  3. MikeN218

Indeed I do. :P

Indeed I do. :P
  4. MikeN218

Really. :P Well, as you may or may not know, I still visit here from time to time, but I'm not...

Really. :P Well, as you may or may not know, I still visit here from time to time, but I'm not on as often as I was two, three years ago. But I still come on whenever I can. :)
  5. MikeN218

Not bad. How about you, man? :)

Not bad. How about you, man? :)
  6. MikeN218

Hey Chris, long time ol' friend.

Hey Chris, long time ol' friend.
  7. MikeN218

Wow, one month and I forgot to reply! Sorry about that. :P Anyway, my job is fine, thanks...

Wow, one month and I forgot to reply! Sorry about that. :P Anyway, my job is fine, thanks. I'm currently working at an American department store called "TJ Maxx". Have you heard of it?
  8. MikeN218

Hey Chris, 'sup?

Hey Chris, 'sup?
  9. MikeN218

Are you not on here anymore? :/

Are you not on here anymore? :/
  10. MikeN218

I hope I get something soon too. (I've been looking for jobs since March or April, and so far...

I hope I get something soon too. (I've been looking for jobs since March or April, and so far I've had either no luck or no reply). That's cool. It's nice that you have a job that interests you. :)
  11. MikeN218

That's cool! I'm still looking for a job for me, even though it's taking a LONG time. :P What...

That's cool! I'm still looking for a job for me, even though it's taking a LONG time. :P What kind of job is it? :)
  12. MikeN218

Pretty good. How about you? :) Sorry for the late reply. I didn't know you responded until...

Pretty good. How about you? :) Sorry for the late reply. I didn't know you responded until just now. :P
  13. MikeN218

Hey Chris, long time no see. :)

Hey Chris, long time no see. :)
  14. MikeN218

Not really anything good. Still haven't found anything about my job, and my parents are...

Not really anything good. Still haven't found anything about my job, and my parents are separating (well, they have for about a week or so.) So I've been feeling rather average about things.
  15. MikeN218

Hey, I'm back again. Anything new? :)

Hey, I'm back again. Anything new? :)
Back