MikeN218
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks. I am mostly ok now, but I think I still have q touch of it.
    Oh, that's cool! I bet those 5 years have gone by REALLY fast lol.
    It was ok - I woke up with a cold so it wasn't really the happiest day ever. However, tomorrow should make up for it because I should have two games coming by post.
    I understand why though. It's really pleasing to get a great photo of an awe-inspiring vista.
    Indeed so ^_^

Yes it is! Thanks for remembering. It's on Wednesday. I keep forgetting though.
    Thanks! ^_^

That's great! I just think it's easier to get a nice looking photo if there is person there lol. Of course, I love taking landscapes. Sometimes, Landscapes are harder to get a good photo of.

I've known her since 2004; she's a very good friend of mine. Actually, since 2009, she's actually my sister-in-law to be ^_^ Yup, she's now my Brother's Girlfriend. I don't know many people, so it's easier to take photographs of her LOL!
    Sorry for taking such a long time to reply.
    Oh ok, that makes sense. Well I like to take anything really, but I prefer to take photographs of people or whatever.

Like this:

Exactly. Well that's not bad, it makes it easily managable. What type of photographs do you like to take?
    HAHA, I actually use D'oh, but not on purpose.
    Not so bad thanks. My start date for the apprenticeship has been delayed, so I'm waiting to find out any info about that. Other than that, everything's the usual.

How have you beenn?
    Hey, Happy New Year!! It's 2012 now... seems weird - I'm still referring to some things as "coming out next year" when it is in fact THIS YEAR!! DOOP!
    I'll be here before we know it. I'm gonna be busy tomorrow and Saturday too, thankfully lol.
    Oh yeah, I hate not having much money lol.
    Not bad really - as you have probably already noticed, I haven't again been on here much. I dunno, I guess I'm feeling a bit depressed. How are you?
    It's kinda the best time of the year, except for when you're in town and people can be really ignorant.
    Sorry for being away for such a long time.
    I sure am! Then again, I always do. How about you?
    Well that's not ALWAYS a bad thing. But I am glad you're alright though. I've just realised we're half way through November. WOW! Time has gone fast this year.
    Oh, I'm sorry - I didn't see your last message (9th).
    I've been alright - been playing a lot of games lately. Youu?
    I know, but thanks anyway ^_^ What I meant is that I do think that it's an important day for America.
    Ah, ok - I see.
    I think some people do celebrate the 4th July over here, but we don't get a holiday for it.
    That sounds cool though. We didn't actually have any Trick-or-Treaters this year, so I ate all the candy lol.
    We only get one more Holiday, and that's, of course, Christmas.
    Thanks ^^

HAHA, they sure are... probably both actually.

Anytime!! Did you do anything special for Halloween?
    It's been two weeks since my last reply. I am so sorry for taking so long!

Naa, just Fanboys who can't research anything.

Happy Halloween to you, too? Or should I say UNhappy? No, Happy was correct!
    Yeah - people say that The Simpsons rips off Family Guy... "umm... you do realise that The Simpsons came first?" lol.
    I'm not bad - been enjoying Season 14 of The Simpsons, and I also have an interview thing for an apprenticeship on Friday. I'm just TRYING to get the money from the Job Centre, but they want to give em £25 for suit which is rediculous because the cheapest I can find one is £70.

You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back