Recent content by Miguel Sanchez

1. Miguel Sanchez

Why Does Lisa Like Itchy & Scratchy?

No reason for her not to like it. There are plenty of intelligent people who abhor violence in real life but love dumb, violent movies.
  2. Miguel Sanchez

Worst Jokes of the Classic Era

Pretty sure you're not allowed to be dissing the SMRT jok.
  3. Miguel Sanchez

Elisha Cuthbert

As much as I like that film and Elisha, I'd see no reason to have her on The Simpsons at all. As herself it'd just be pointless and I'm sure any of the voice actresses could do a better job as another character. The less guest stars the better.
  4. Miguel Sanchez

UK: General Simpsons Chat

No new eps on Sky until the 30th of September? Don't think I'm too happy about that. I wish they'd spread them a bit more evenly.
  5. Miguel Sanchez

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

Lisa imagines Selma bringing the Elephant Man to meet the family in 'Black Widower'
  6. Miguel Sanchez

UK: General Simpsons Chat

Was there really any need for yet another Lisa singing episode? Enough already. Her singing voice is too bland, as are the songs. Had they cut out the songs and fleshed out both plots a bit this could have been pretty good. As it was it was pretty meh. Good songs (when was the last one?) used...
  7. Miguel Sanchez

The Powers of Ten couch gag is from The Ziff Who Came to Dinner. There's a link to it at the bottom of the Wikipedia Powers of Ten page.
  8. Miguel Sanchez

ages

I know Homer's age has been mentioned as 36 and 38, but when was he ever 40?
  9. Miguel Sanchez

In "Last Exit To Springfield", what's up with the word "HATRED" (with a rainbow trail) appearing in the sequence after Doc Wolfe gases her?
  10. Miguel Sanchez

Who was Homer talking to (and what ep) when he said "I bought these shoes from a hobo"?
  11. Miguel Sanchez

IT MEANS HE GETS RESULTS, YOU STUPID CHIEF! Does Homer say this after "McGonigle" or "McGarnigle" or "Something Else"? I reckon it's definitely McGarnigle, but a little birdy is telling me it's not. Please confirm.
  12. Miguel Sanchez

Last Simpsons Episode You Watched

Marge On The Lam Wow. I'd forgotten how amazingly funny this episode is. What a riot. Gets promoted from B to A. "There are ghost cars all over these highways you know!" hehehe
  13. Miguel Sanchez

Ninja Bart

He dressed as a ninja in "The Canine Mutiny" when he goes to get SLH back. Edit: Just watched it and realised I'm incorrect. I could've sworn he was ninjafied in this episode. Damn medicinal marijuana.
  14. Miguel Sanchez

Best Chalkboard Saying!

Sherri does not "got back" I will not plant subliminal messagores
Back