merzitar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh I'm sorry about that.

Well that's good, I wish you the best of luck with all of this.

Yeah, I enjoy the time trials as extra missions, as well as the hard modes of each level. It's just too bad you have to find the stupid Chao before getting to do them haha.

Yeah I agree. Some games just weren't meant to have multiplayer.

Oh I see, it sounds like it appears pretty regularly then

Thanks for letting me know. Should I play the first one first or wait till the sequel? I just don't want to get burnt out on the gameplay by the time the sequel is released.

How do you like Windows 8? I heard some bad stuff about it tbh. I heard it's meant for tablets.
    the sad thing is i may have done that yesterday. I don't know if I Was supposed to work or not yesterday and I never showed...

Thanks man! It's the first couple scripts for my show- "Show Business". Have I told you about it?
    I also hate when people have a job, but they want to quit, and instead of putting their 2 weeks in they just decide not to show. So stupid.

Hey, if you don't mind, sometime in the foreseeable future could you take a look at a project I've been working on? I'd really value your input :)
    yea, at least I'm able to hold down a job. there were some people who started working in my department, and they quit like not even 2 weeks later. like what the hell haha, way to get a job and quit so soon. Right? I haven't written anything in a while. I'm getting lazy. It's like, I know how I want things to go in my head, but I'm too lazy to write it.
    i really hate days like this because it makes me wonder how long i'm going to end up keeping whatever job i get. the job i have now was supposed to be for a few months and i ended up staying over 2 years. i'm thinking i might end up writing later- it's been a while.

haha oh yea i remember that.
    my friend got a job at burger king a year ago and he does it too. they never drug tested him, so i don't know why say, mcdonald's or any other restaurant would. oh no, i'd never do 'hardcore' drugs. i stick with weed lol
    the only job i've ever had is my current one, and i never did there. but like applying for restaurants and stuff i dunno haha. i smoke weed every now and then, nothing 'hard'
    i just don't know what jobs do and don't drug test haha. if i had to take one like tomorrow there's no way i'd pass lol
    I'm doing this pretty much all day today. I've only filled out a couple so far
    No problem, I wish you the best.

Thanks for the tip. Yeah I remember hating the time limit as a kid, especially since I sucked at the treasure hunting stages.

No problem

Yeah, it's great when a game can have solid singleplayer and multiplayer without one feeling tacked on.

Oh I see, how often does it appear?

I'm looking forward to Sonic Lost World. I've never played the original Bayonetta but it definitely intrigues me and I'm considering the sequel.

I'm glad to hear that. Oh wow, I've never heard of that, but it looks amazing! I hope it lives up to its potential
    No problem, I wish you the best.

Thanks for the tip. Yeah I remember hating the time limit as a kid, especially since I sucked at the treasure hunting stages.

No problem

Yeah, it's great when a game can have solid singleplayer and multiplayer without one feeling tacked on.

Oh I see, how often does it appear?

I'm looking forward to Sonic Lost World. I've never played the original Bayonetta but it definitely intrigues me and I'm considering the sequel.

I'm glad to hear that. Oh wow, I've never heard of that, but it looks amazing! I hope it lives up to its potential
    Oh that makes sense, that's actually a good idea.

Well I'm sure you're good enough at the game to be able to do it relatively easily.

Oh that doesn't sound like much fun.

I'd suggest waiting until more games are released for it (ones you'd be interested in buying). You might be able to get it for cheaper by then.

I'm just worried about the abundance of shooters on the One, since it's an Xbox. I think Sony consoles tend to have more of a variety.
    Oh no I'm really sorry about that! You'll find a job, I'm sure of it. Once you do, you won't have to worry about them. Just keep looking.

Yeah that's another one I hate, I'm actually stuck on that one right now on my second playthrough haha! I don't know how to open the doors. I've never attempted that mission, but it does sound like a pain.

No problem, I wish you the best if luck.

That's ok haha!
    haha it's my favorite show ever. it has the best acting of any show i've ever seen, and the plots/cliffhangers/plot twists are phenomenal each and every time
    Part 2

Yeah exactly. That's why some games had very short campaigns. What do you mean by outsourcing multiplayer?

Oh I see, that makes sense. I'd like that as well. That mini game seems like a good challenge.

I'm not a huge fan of COD either, I could never really get into it. What's Battlefield like?

I really like the Wii U. I think it has cool features and I like the Game Pad. There aren't many great games for it, but there will be later this year.
    That makes sense. I guess I'll have to look at the exclusives for each and see which interest me more.
    Oh no I'm so sorry about that! What do you think could be causing this depression? Feel free to DM me if you want. :)

Yeah Death Chamber is another one I struggled through haha. I'd also Mad Space to that list. At least they're memorable haha. I actually struggled with the snowboarding sequence in 06 tbh, I found DX's to be more streamlined. Yeah, Tales should have at least been able to jump on enemies.

You should attempt it, I bet you'd be able to do it!

Haha I'd have the exact same problem! I'm much better with numbers than with letters.
    Breaking Bad is about a 50 year old chemistry teacher who gets lung cancer and starts cooking crystal meth with a former student of his to provide for his family- his wife{whose pregnant with their second kid}, and his disabled son who has cerebral palsy. It's a drama with humorous elements every now and then, so I'd probably consider it a comedy-drama
    oh, I'm sorry to hear that. everything alright?

I'm good, tonight is the season premiere of the last season of my favorite show, so I'm really pumped
    Part 2

It sounds like it would have been a good coop game. I'm not a fan of games randomly having coop in them, several platformers have it now. I'm fine with it, as long as it doesn't take away from the single player.

Did that get tedious? That honestly sounds like something I wouldn't appreciate in a game. Oh that's good at least.

I wasn't even aware of all of those launch titles, but that's awesome! Are you into CoD? If so, do you plan on getting Ghosts?
    I already have the Wii U, but if I get one of the others, it would probably be the PS4 since I doubt I would use the additional features of the XB1.
    Hey I'm sorry you've not been feeling well. I hope you're feeling better.

That's exactly how I first played Sonic Adventure 2! That level sucked haha! I actually enjoy the treasure hunting stages, just not that one and a few others. Yeah it's definitely rushed, but I can still enjoy it for what it is. I find the core gameplay to be enjoyable.

Yeah that's true, it sounds like it makes you actually feel like you're in the moment and gives you a sense of urgency.

Oh I suck at anagrams haha!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back