merzitar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• where i go, around 40 bucks, but if i get it the first day, then it might be on sale, and my mom works at the place, and so i got 10 percent off.
    i planned on getting season 11 for my own little Christmas gift, but that didn't work {i still could of, but being out in October i couldn't wait until December.} Are they expensive in the UK?
    i wish i could get a season for my birthday, but it is in April, and i can't see them releasing a season in April, March. :(
    starting with season 6, they were released one in August, one in December. That stopped with season 11 {what was the reason for that anyways?!?!}. So that is only 4 months here where i live.
    yeah i just wish that we get all the seasons, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon. I hope season 13 is released around Christmas time, like past season used to be. Getting only 11 last year really sucked
    Saying "family steals all of simpsons jokes" isn't an opinion, you are the show. Just saying...
    i've changed my mind about season 20 it is actually a great season. i was judging it all wrong. It had hilarious episodes.
    seriously. i've seen it before and it is NOT FUNNY. My friends all quote Family Guy at school and i'm like "How is that even remotely funny?" then they say the Simpsons aren't funny.
    i know... i don't know when i predict the end will be here... first Fox has to renew them until past 2011 {which is their current contract}. I just can't figure out how ratings could be THIS bad....
    "ratings", you mean people watching? Then yea, this season had the worst ratings in the show's history {for the most part}. And I thought some of the episodes were good {Where i live my favorite episode Gone Maggie Gone is on tonight!} but some were bad. The later half especially
    "President Wore Pearls"= season 15 :)
    and of course i am going to buy every season, i simply love this show to much not to {except for possibly 20, but i still will even though i consider it weak}
    shyah! we both plan on getting every season! i think most of the seasons start off a little bad, but then they get better. for me, i didn't like the early episodes of 15-20 as much as the later ones
    on the weekends usually i stay up and watch them. when season 10 came out, i went to a store at midnight, and then stayed up until 5 in the morning watching all of them {i made it to Simpsons Bible Stories} :D
    that episode i don't watch much... i've only seen it 4 or so times... not even.
    they are really easy, but i think i will post one of them up in Springfield University, like Spider Pig did with each episode, though mine won't be episode by episode
    i have made a lot of quizzes on my old computer, but they were all really easy, simple questions. if i made a real quiz, i'd want it to be hard.
    o i didn't realize you made that thread. I keep making trivia threads. I made one for 12 and 19.
    oh yea... i never noticed Homer saying that... i love that thread in the general discussion about mistakes... i never noticed them. like the three-handed Homer in Beyond Blunderdome. That thread is one of my favorites!
    i just watched Krusty Gets Busted a few nights ago... i never realized how good an episode it was!
    i like most Bob episodes, Cape Feare probably being my favorite, and Funeral For A Fiend least favorite.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back