merzitar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pretty good. My friend had basketball camp for the last 2 weeks, but he doesn't now, so i got to hang out with him. How are you?
    i think i sent you a request. I look forward to chatting with you later ^_^
    sweet! i may add u on MySpace, i don't know. i have to login first, and that is a total $%^ to do. but i'm going to send you a request on facebook for sure ^_^
    my friend Matt made me start a facebook, and then i started a myspace, but i never use it. No, i don't believe my friend is having a party, but he lives about 2 blocks from me, i might go visit him ^_^

I never knew how many of my friends live so close to me. I used to think my neighborhood was so boring, but i have 5 friends who live by me...
    i am part of this, and i have my own facebook {yea... that's way different but still}. The rest of my time i am with my friends {today is a friend's birthday!}
    yea i don't join forums, but i decided after over a year of searching this place to join and i love it now
    Ed McMahon was a co-host on the tonight show. He also guest starred in the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror 9, Hell Toupee Segment.

Farrah Fawcett, I don't know, but she was an original Charlie's Angels.

Billy Mays was the guy who sold stuff on TV.

Oh, and just for the record, i love how you joined about a month b4 me and i have over quadruple the posts you have ^_^
    dude, and now Billy Mays died. That's 4 celebrities. Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, and Billy Mays. Dang...
    yea it SHOCKS YOU. Me and my friend thought it played songs on the radio. I was mad because i wasn't expecting to be shocked. And yea, I was at the same friend {his name is Matt}'s house when i heard he died... i think most were shocked.
    yea i had loads of fun... we went to Craigs Cruisers, and i got this MP4 player that shocks you {hurts like HELL} lol... and he got this rubber chicken that he squeaks wheb you least suspect it! But yea it was fun
    I've been fine, today was HOTTER THEN EVER... i hung out with a friend today cause his birthday is in a couple days. Other then that, I haven't been up to much
    HI MERZITAR!!! we haven't talked for awhile so what is new! {you should look at my seasons in Itchy and Scratchy studios!!}
    NBK wasn't rated 18, it was rated "recomended for mature audiences(15 years or older)," no age restriction, just a recomendation. gg.
    really? for us, the title {TV Y, TV Y7, TV G, TV PG, TV 14, TV MA} comes onscreen for about 10 seconds.
    so do u guys have Weekend at Burnsie's? the one where he becomes addicted to marijuana?
    yea, but most shows have language. it is rated TV PG for a reason, it is going to have some language.
    my older sister got me into it lol

the thing is my grandma watches with me, but she only watches it cause i do, she thinks it is really stupid and she doesn't think i should watch it.
    i turned 15 in April... i started watching when i was about 7 or 8... so almost 10 years... and don't worry, i don't mind answering that question {people here always ask me my age, or when i plan on slowing down on posting ^_^}
    i can't pinpoint the exact moment i started watching... it was either sometime during season 12 or 13...
    i started watching mid-season 12, and that was around the time i started being such a big fan. did u start earlier? {i started later then some}
    i watch seasons like that when i first get them, i did with 5, and 10. I'm going to stay up and watch it when i get season 12. Do u own all the seasons currently out?
    i meant your thing that says "Bart Simpson", and your name. The one with the TV in the background
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back