OldSchoolerSimpsons

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sorry to hear that. I get that he's passionate about his opinions, but he should just disagree without attacking anyone.
    Hey man thanks for setting me straight in that thread. I wasn't trying to start a fight, I just wanted him to know how I interpreted his post. But I can see how my post could have leaded to something worse, so I deleted it.
    1. Quote the post you're trying to link to, and there's a 7-digit number that starts with a 3 right after the username.
    2. Copy that and put &p=3123456#post3123456 at the end of the link.

I have a feeling there's an easier way, but this is how I've been doing it.
    "Controversial opinion: The song is the best part of an already great episode."

Didn't want to derail the thread.
    FYI, the blog post I made was a parody of an earnest speculation by a Troper that Bart may have been looking up Lisa's skirt at the beginning of Bart Carny. I would never have came up with the blog post if not for me reading that.
    Toy Story 4's a good one.

I don't really know names, but I remember a couple I used to like:

-What Really Happens inside a Pokeball(or the one where Squirtle and Pikachu are saying their names and Squirtle gets all mad. GO READ A BOOK OR SOMETHING!

-Grand Theft Mario

-One where Sandy is pregnant and Spongebob says "But I thought you had protection! Oh wait, you meant me!"
    I've seen bits and pieces of it beforehand. I find it kind of hit-or-miss. But when it's funny, it's hilarious.
    I may watch both of those later. Haven't watched family guy in a while
    Cool. I'm a pretty big fan of dark comedy. Of course, it's not for everyone though.
    I'd love to see a BDSM episode of a show. Haha i'm weird...
    that's what i figured, still thought i should ask.

does she do this in comedy? because this sounds kind of heavy haha. in a good way.

nice, sounds like a good woman lol.
    one of the main characters tricked everyone into thinking he had cancer so he could get laid with this waitress that he likes. your plot reminded me of that a little bit haha.
    No, but I've heard good things about it. Ooh, that's interesting. Now, are you saying she's a literal 'female rapist' and only rapes females, or...?
    sounds like something out of Always Sunny in Philadelphia lol, if you've heard/watched that.

I've had so many ideas most of them are 'bad' in the sense that they've been done so many times before. Like a family sitcom? I just gotta put my own twists and turns on them. But I feel as a series where each season is about a different show is unique and creative. That's what I'm going for here. Episodes would focus on the production of whatever show, while also focusing on the personal lives' of Steve, the main character, and his friends.
    Later today I plan to rewrite an idea I had called "Show Business"; the idea of it was that the main character would pitch shows to networks, and each season would be the first season of whatever show is being pitched/worked on. All the shows are real-life show ideas I've had so it's REALLY meta. I'm hoping I can have a lot of references to various shows out there because I love TV And want to have references to as much stuff as I can. It would be a comedy primarily starting off then it would get darker and darker as it went on, while still having comedy every now and then because I love dark comedy.

That sounds like an interesting idea. I remember reading some of "Ghost Fish" when I was lurking
    pretty good. realized we never really talk much on here.

what are you up to?
    Yo wanted to tell you that I feel a bit bad if I've treated you wrong at all. If I do, it's only in minor teasing. Stupid Idiot likes to go too far. I think you're a pretty fun member here.
    How are you doing? People haven't been treating you very well and I don't like it. I endured a lot during my earlier days, so I know what it's like. Some people who get mistreated end up leaving, so I just want to make sure you're feeling all right and aren't considering abandoning us. That would make me sad. I'll always support you, so feel free to talk to me.
    Um...about this post, the mods do ban duplicate accounts, so I'd suggest you and AEG/we're allowed to have one get stuff sorted out before he gets banned.
    Saw what you said about my trolling eariler today, just wanted to let you know that i will never do anything like that here and act like i normally do and hope you won´t think badly of me.
    I know you have already stated twice which episode you want to nominate but it´s time for you to offically nominate a episode for the weekly episode club this week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back