Recent content by MauriChristmas

1. M

TV Themes Showdown

1. Twin Peaks 2. King of the Hill
  2. M

TV Themes Showdown

1. King Of The Hill 2. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air 3. Twin Peaks 4. Laverne & Shirley
  3. M

TV Themes Showdown

1. King of the Hill 2. The Wire - Season 4 intro 3. Cowboy Bebop 4. The Drinky Crow Show 5. Dexter 6. Mystery Science Theater 3000 - Season 2 intro 7. Twin Peaks 8. Ranma ½
  4. M

TV Themes Showdown

1. True Detective 2. Freakazoid 3. Matlock 4. Heathcliff 5. Kiklaida 6. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air 7. Family Matters 8. Sailormoon Sailor Star
  5. M

Rate & Review: Family Guy - Boy (Dog) Meets Girl (Dog)

This episode was so terrible I had to throw my dog at the screen to turn it off
  6. M

American Dad! general discussion

It's been like a year since the last time I saw a new American Dad! episode, so I missed a lot of episodes. I don't really care though, the episodes are terrible since TBS. So I saw this episode hoping nothing and... yeah, it sucked. The jokes were pretty lame, the characters were annoying and...
  7. M

Season 29 Information Thread

Man, these promos from ''Haw-Haw Land'' are neat!
  8. M

God Jul, NHC!

Holy shit, I uploaded this video! ...Anyway, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
  9. M

God Jul, NHC!

Merry Christmas everyone! From me and the horrific guy on my avatar!
  10. M

What State Do You Live In?

I live in a constant state of anger and anxiety
  11. M

Bob's Burgers

The big difference is that without competition, there won't be any improvements...
  12. M

The Lounge: Now As Active As The UK Lounge

I'm really sorry for your lost Nitsy :(
  13. M

NHC Discord

Same
  14. M

R&R Family Guy: Don't Be a Dickens At Christmas

Family Guy... WHAT ARE WE DOING? Yeah, this is pretty much what I have to say. Some jokes were good, some were awful and the story was pretty lame. Feel extremely forced for a Christmas episode... but I guess it was worth for the good jokes.
  15. M

halloween/xmas usernames 2017

MauriChristmas
Back