Recent content by mathias1979

1. mathias1979

life begins at conception man

anyone have a screenshot of bart's 'life begins at conception, man' tshirt from the behind the laughter episode? i'm having trouble finding it on google.
  2. mathias1979

Episodes you have yet to see

-Margical History Tour (just downloaded it...watching it tonight, not all that excited about it) -Catch'em if You Can (can't seem to find it on kazaa-lite, guess I'll be waiting for the rerun) I saw My Mother, The Carjacker and Today, I am a Clown...but had lots of distractions and missed parts...
  3. mathias1979

Rate & Review: "The Way We Weren't" (FABF13)

I was not impressed by the episode...gave it a 3/5. But just didn't find it all that funny...just a few chuckles here and there from me. Definitely my least favorite of all the flashback episodes. I just didn't understand why Marge was still so upset at the end of the episode.
  4. mathias1979

Jokes We Don't Get

Not so much a joke...just something I don't understand. In the episode with Homer's Triple Bypass...he goes to get health insurance. The insurance salesman is like "Now in the area where it says heart attacks you crossed out 3 and put zero." Homer replies: "Oh...I thought that said brain...
  5. mathias1979

Best Simpsons Joke

I'd say the exchange Homer has with his computer in King Sized Homer. -Matt
  6. mathias1979

"Co-Dependent's Day" Preview/Speculation Thread

oh God. If Co-Dependent's Day turns out to be terrible...this could be the most God-awful hour block of Simpsons Fox has ever aired. I really hope Co-Dependent's Day doesn't suck. -Matt
  7. mathias1979

"Co-Dependent's Day" Preview/Speculation Thread

I'm really nervous that this one is going to be terrible. First off...I gotta agree, Homer framing Marge from drunk driving would easily be the worst thing he's ever done. And his line from promo two "I did it out of love...love for not being arrested" doesn't really add any humor to the...
  8. mathias1979

Jokes We Don't Get

In Marge on the Lamb, at the beginning when the family is watching PBS, what the deal with the guy on TV that the audience find halarious but isn't saying anything remotely funny? Is this just a general crack at the dry humor they have on PBS, or is it in specific reference to some comedian? -Matt
  9. mathias1979

Fox 5's Viewer Choice Month Begins

These should be final...I wasn't sure if Homer's Night Out was official, because they didn't announce it as a VC before they aired it. So someone let me know if they show one on Monday, November 24...if not, these are the final top 30.
  10. mathias1979

beautiful...we have confirmation That's what I figured...some of those were actually tuesday's. -Matt
  11. mathias1979

Seems to be some discrepancy. So the first episode on Monday was either 22 Short Films about Springfield or Bart the Daredevil, and the second episode was either Bart the General or Homer in space. Can anyone confirm what played when? -Matt
  12. mathias1979

Did anyone catch Monday's (Nov 17) episode(s)? I'll also probably miss today's as well, I don't think I'll be home in time. -Matt
  13. mathias1979

Jokes you know aren't clever but have you in hysterics every time.

Recently, from "stop the world I want to goof off." When Bart stops time the first time, and goes and puts Lisa's finger in her nose, and restarts time...I laughed out loud at that. Even the second time I watched it.
  14. mathias1979

Yep, Fox 5 New York. Sorry...I tend to forget there's probably more than 1.
Back