Movies, TV, cartoons, video games, writing
Birthday
May 5, 1995 (Age: 28)
Real Name
Luke
Occupation
Student
Favorite Simpsons Characters
Homer, Flanders, Troy McClure, Lionel Hutz and Rainier Wolfcastle.
Favorite Simpsons Episodes
Lisa's Substitute, Flaming Moe's, Homer at the Bat, A Streetcar Named Marge, Homer Goes To College, The Last Temptation of Homer, Lisa's Wedding, Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily, You Only Move Twice, The Mysterious Voyage of Homer
Favorite Season of The Simpsons
Year You Started Watching?
Too young to remember
Favorite TV Show(s)
The Simpsons, Futurama, Venture Bros, Cardcaptor Sakura, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Daria, Friends
Favorite Movie(s)
Temple of Doom, Taxi Driver, Star Wars + Empire Strikes Back, The Matrix, Jurassic Park, End of Evangelion, Die Hard, The Terminator, Batman, Back to the Future, A Better Tomorrow, Army of Darkness, Clerks
Favorite Musical Artist / Band(s)
Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson, Queen, ACDC, Slayer
Favorite Computer / Video Game(s)
Super Smash Bros. Melee, Doom, Resident Evil 4, Devil May Cry 3, Max Payne 2, Bayonetta 2, GTA and a ton of Nintendo stuff (Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc)...I have a soft spot for Sonic also.
Favorite Book(s)
I don't really have a favourite but I usually enjoy adventure and thriller novels. I also occasionally enjoy comic books/graphic novels (usually Batman) & manga (BERSERK!).
Favorite Sports Team(s)
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Favorite Websites
Wouldn't you like to know

Signature

Season 1: The humble beginnings -- Seasons 2-8: The classic era -- Season 9: The first season where noticeable flaws began to appear -- Season 10: The last decent season -- Season 11: The first BAD season -- Season 12: The last season with episodes worth watching -- Seasons 13-Present: Zombie Simpsons

Trophies

1. 20

Addicted

1,000 messages? Impressive!
  2. 10

Can't stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  3. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  4. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back