Recent content by little_miss_springfield

1. little_miss_springfield

Worst Simpsons episodes you’ve ever seen?

1. A Serious Flanders. I went into this episode completely unspoiled and it almost made me sick. 2. I Doh'bot. The family cat's dead. So's the new cat. And the second new cat. Just give Lisa another cat that looks exactly like Snowball and forget the whole thing. 3. Strong Arms of the Ma...
  2. little_miss_springfield

favorite moments when a character screams

Lisa screaming in The Otto Show when Otto tells her The Killer in the Backseat as a bedtime story. Worthy of Jamie Lee Curtis. When Homer comes into Bart's room screaming and brandishing a butcher knife. Homer hallucinating from cleaning fluid fumes in Bart Gets an Elephant. I really...
  3. little_miss_springfield

The Great Money Caper vs. The Frying Game

The Great Money Caper. I like the Frying Game, but the prank was just too mean-spirited.
  4. little_miss_springfield

Favorite Ralph Wiggum quotes

Ralph has delivered a lot of classic lines over the years. What's your favorite Ralphism?
  5. little_miss_springfield

What's the best season?

We love to talk about which season we think is the worst and why, but what season do you think is the best? My pick is season 4, slightly edging out 5 and 6.
  6. little_miss_springfield

Rate and Review: Season 15

Treehouse of Horror XIV: C My Mother the Carjacker: C The President Wore Pearls: C The Regina Monologues:C The Fat and the Furriest: B Today, I Am a Clown: C 'Tis the Fifteenth Season: C Marge vs. Singles, Seniors, Childless Couples, Teens and Gays: B I, D'oh-bot: F Diatribe of a Mad Housewife...
  7. little_miss_springfield

Rate and Review: Season 14

Treehouse of Horror XIII: C How I Spent My Strummer Vacation: C Bart vs. Lisa vs. the Third Grade: D- Large Marge: D- Helter Shelter: C+ The Great Louse Detective: C Special Edna: C The Dad Who Knew Too Little: B Strong Arms of the Ma: F Pray Anything: C Barting Over: C I'm Spelling as Fast as I...
  8. little_miss_springfield

Rate and Review: Season 10

Lard of the Dance: B+ The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace: C- Bart the Mother: C Treehouse of Horror IX: B- When You Dish Upon a Star: B D'oh-in in the Wind: B Lisa Gets an 'A': A Homer Simpson in: 'Kidney Trouble': D+ Mayored to the Mob: C Viva Ned Flanders: D Wild Barts Can't Be Broken: A+ Sunday...
  9. little_miss_springfield

Rate and Review: Season 9

The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson: A+ The Principal and the Pauper: C Lisa's Sax: A Treehouse of Horror VIII: A+ The Cartridge Family: B Bart Star: B The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons: B Lisa the Skeptic: C Realty Bites: B Miracle on Evergreen Terrace: B All Singing, All Dancing: B Bart...
  10. little_miss_springfield

Rate and Review: Season 8

Treehouse of Horror VII - B- You Only Move Twice - B The Homer They Fall - C Burns, Baby, Burns - C+ Bart After Dark - B+ A Milhouse Divided - A Lisa's Date with Density - A Hurricane Neddy - B- El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage of Homer) - B+ The Springfield Files - A+...
  11. little_miss_springfield

Rate and Review: Season 7

Who Shot Mr. Burns? Part 2 - B+ Radioactive Man - C+ Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily - A+ Bart Sells His Soul - A- Lisa the Vegetarian - A+ Treehouse of Horror VI - A King-Size Homer - A+ Mother Simpson - A Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming - B- The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular - B Marge Be...
  12. little_miss_springfield

Rate and Review: Season 6

Bart of Darkness: B+ Lisa's Rival: A- Another Simpsons Clip Show: C Itchy and Scratchy Land: B+ Sideshow Bob Roberts: A Treehouse of Horror V: A+ Bart's Girlfriend: B Lisa on Ice: A+ Homer Badman: B Grampa vs. Sexual Inadequacy: B- Fear of Flying: B Homer the Great: A+ And Maggie Makes Three: B-...
  13. little_miss_springfield

Rate & Review: Season 5

Homer's Barbershop Quartet: B Cape Feare: A+ Homer Goes to College: A- Rosebud: B Treehouse of Horror IV: B Marge on the Lam: B Bart's Inner Child: B Boy-Scoutz n the Hood: A+ The Last Temptation of Homer: A- $pringfield: B+ Homer the Vigilante: A+ Bart Gets Famous: B+ Homer and Apu: B+ Lisa vs...
  14. little_miss_springfield

R&R: Season 4

Kamp Krusty: A+ A Streetcar Named Marge: A Homer the Heretic: A Lisa the Beauty Queen: A Treehouse of Horror III: A Itchy & Scratchy: The Movie: B- Marge Gets a Job: B New Kid on the Block: B Mr. Plow: B- Lisa's First Word: B- Homer's Triple Bypass: A Marge vs. the Monorail: A+ Selma's Choice: B...
Back