Recent content by LisaMartinez

1. LisaMartinez

Worst Lisa-Marge conflict episode

Now I think, we have had some great Lisa-Marge conflicts lately. Lisa Simpson, This Isn't Your Life, The Marge-ian Chronicles and Springfield Splendor are fantastic for a modern episode.
  2. LisaMartinez

first instance of "jerkass homer"?

Simpsons Tide is the first example I found about jerkass Homer.
  3. LisaMartinez

Worst Lisa-Marge conflict episode

How in the world can anyone name a wonderful episode like The Marge-ian Chronicles here?
  4. LisaMartinez

Episodes you thought were from/ belonged in a different season

I feel Bart vs Australia as an Oakley and Weinstein episode. And The Homer They Fall feels as a season 9 episode instead a season 8 one.
  5. LisaMartinez

Let's just randomly post funny quotes

I took it from simpsonswiki: Bart: Dad, you were great! Lisa: And you contributed to our culture! Homer (worried) Well, I didn't mean to. Lisa: No, no. It's a good thing. Homer: (relieved) Oh, good. This makes up for me showing up drunk to the father-daughter dance. Lisa: The dance isn't...
  6. LisaMartinez

NHC TOP30 HD ERA EPISODES - Choose your top20!

Damn! I worked hard to finish my top30 and you make shorter lists. Well, here is my 20 favourites. 20. O Brother Where Bart Thou? 19. Forgive and Regret 18. To Cur, with Love 17. Puffless 16. King Leer 15. Gone Maggie Gone 14. Girl's in the Band 13. Hardly Kirk-ing 12. Lisa Simpson, This Isn't...
  7. LisaMartinez

NHC Worst 50 Episodes - 30th Anniversary Edition! - RESULTS!

I was the only one who voted for Lisa the Drama Queen? That is one of the worst episodes ever. How is it out of the top but Homer vs. Dignity and Bart vs. Itchy & Scratchy are in?
  8. LisaMartinez

Once and for all: Who do YOU think is the show's worst writer?

Dan Castellaneta is not a writer, but he worked as one of them so he is the worst. Also Lacusta, of course.
  9. LisaMartinez

Will every episode with Apu be banned like Stark Raving Dad?

Well, Matt Groening said Apu will be still in the show, so I think it's impossible. If they do it, it would be a terrible decision.
  10. LisaMartinez

ALF theory

Wow, I loved your theory. I'd love a crossover with Alf if you ask me.
  11. LisaMartinez

Season 31 Information Thread

Man, you are actually insupportable.
  12. LisaMartinez

NHC Worst 50 Episodes - 30th Anniversary Edition!

I deleted my previous rank because I wanted to make one more precise. 30. Bonfire of the Manatees 29. Married to the Blob 28. The Saga of Carl 27. Every Man's Dream 26. Catch 'Em If You Can 25. The Serfsons 24. Husbands and Knives 23. The D'oh-cial Network 22. Kill the Alligator and Run 21. The...
  13. LisaMartinez

Season 31 Information Thread

Please, TeletubbyMan1998, it's a thread about information, not about speculation. I don't want to offend you but, you know, but you could create a thread centered in speculation and respect the sense of this one. Only I say.
  14. LisaMartinez

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

I'm trying to remember which episode belongs to the scene where Marge can not talk to Homer for some reason, and she tries to communicate with him through pictures (I remember that the letter of these is blue and one of them says "Scratch me") . I think this happened in a thought of Homer. I...
Back