Recent content by LavenderB

1. L

I'm fucking hungry

Sounds great. But I hope it's an Italian pizza because a California-style one is obnoxious, yuck. :-/
  2. L

Hardest clothes to buy?

True. The same can be told about shoes for people with high arch feet... I mean just simple shoes just for daily walking and running. I know what I'm talking about because the finding best running shoes for high arches was tough, well, at least now I have a pair of cushioned Asics and Adidas...
  3. L

What are you doing right now?

Yuck. Nothing much here. Drinking coffee, watching Netflix and browsing the web at the same time, that's how I ended up here. Also browsing sites and catalogs looking for some stuff and furniture for my home.
  4. L

What's the last video game you played?

That's how games were designed at that time. Games like Morrowind were pretty challenging but also rewarding. I miss this approach sometimes but gladly there are so many options to emulate that nostalgic feel. For example, if I want to play decent hack-n-slash RPG I'm gonna pick Path of Exile...
  5. L

Are memes gonna die? (super serious memeology discussion thread)

Memes are the same age as a civilization, just they had different names.
  6. L

Favorite/Least Favorite Music Genres

I both love and hate progressive rock. I love its experimental nature, some classics from '70s and 80's like RUSH, Marillion and Pink Floyd still sound incredible. But at the same time, I start feeling dumb because I think I don't understand everything musicians wanted to say.
Back