Recent content by larouda

1. L

"Bart Gets An Elephant" - Quick Question

In the episode "Bart Gets An Elephant", what does the guy who comes to buy stampy mean when he says to homer that he is after a large african elephant, then he says "well it is an elephant but it isnt...if u know what i mean"? What does he mean by that?
  2. L

Tree House Of Horror XV- Downloadable soon?

Does anyone know if they are going up on kazaa? The only reason i download them is because channel ten fucks australia around by showing a few epsiodes in febraury then delays the rest till november so they can put shit like big brother on instead.
  3. L

Need A Framegrab Please

I need the framegrab of homer pulling the "Urrgh" face in "the shinning" when marge is swinging at him with a bat. Thanks.
  4. L

HELP!!! What Episode Was This???

I need to know the episode where a character says to another character "Your Crazy!!!", in response "Maybe we are all a little crazy, i know i am!", thanks fer yer help.
  5. L

[3G02] "Lisa's Sax" - Willie Yelling At Bart???

Thanks for that George... Did you actually understand what he said or did u read it somewhere?
  6. L

Maybe its "Ach! keep off the grass" in gaelic?
  7. L

Does Anyone know exactly what Willie says to toddler Bart when bart is on Willie's lawn? It sounds Gaelic, can anyone help me out?
  8. L

Homer Message T-Shirts Question

"(America) Try And Stop Us", in blame It on lisa.
  9. L

Where is springfield? I Know it is a banned topic!

I am not sure if this has been bought to attention, and if it has then i don't want no smart arse answers from the post munchins. Anyway, in "Mr Lisa Goes To Washington', during the montage scene of the essay contest the states of the contestants are shown. I don't know if the states and places...
  10. L

quick Simpsons question thread

What episode did homer sing to Marge in bed "I gave my love a chicken, it had no bones...mmm chicken"?
  11. L

Dynomite????

I remembered the scene i was thinkin of was on family guy, "If I'm Dyin I'm Lyin"
  12. L

Dynomite????

Yeh, thats the one! I should remember but my Simpsons memory has kind of dimished since i have been study for my final exams. Think dammit, think! It is a catch phrase from the 70's, but it was also said on the black sitcom.
  13. L

Dynomite????

What was the episode where someone is watching tv and it is like a black sitcom and the guy walks in and says "Dynomite"? i am sure its the simpsons. Help me out here! Thanks
  14. L

Ralph on a leash?

i don't think that this every happened, but it may have slipped my memory. Did ralph ever have on of those kiddie leashes on? if so what episode. Also what is the episode where homer says "Life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish flanders was dead"?
Back