Recent content by kuumuus

1. kuumuus

he's scruffy, the janitor

boy, i've never seen him so down. or ever before.
  2. kuumuus

south park general discussion/upcoming episode thread

started kinda shitty but then ruled. the "snookie" creature thing had me rolling. muff cabbage
  3. kuumuus

What was the first episode of Futurama that you saw?

same. never missed an episode after that. my parents taped "my three suns" when i was away at camp :nerd:
  4. kuumuus

the future of cartoons

HEH NEVER DRINK FROM A BOTTLE WITH A SKULL AND CROSSBONES ON IT. THATS A RECIPE FOR DEATH! OH, SHE JUST PULLED THE TRIGGER. BLAM! HER BRAIN MATTER IS EVERYWHERE! I GUESS THAT'S ONE WAY TO END YOUR LIFE. BULLETS FIRED FROM A GUN: THEY KILL THINGS!! SOMETHING TELLS ME YOU COULDN'T GET AWAY WITH...
  5. kuumuus

i keep forgetting grinderman has a new album out soon. just listened to "heathen child"... kickass.

i keep forgetting grinderman has a new album out soon. just listened to "heathen child"... kickass.
  6. kuumuus

Rate/Review "The Late Phillip J. Fry"

one of the best episodes ever. absolutely amazing. the guys relaxing over beers at the end of the universe gave me chills. i'm with magnum on it being one of the best futurama moments. did anyone else feel like the writing and delivery in this one felt nothing like the rest of the new...
  7. kuumuus

Rate/Review "Lethal Inspection"

another hilarious episode, this time with a really solid storyline. 4.5/5 call me crazy but i think new futurama might be funnier than old futurama. i find myself cracking up throughout every episode. they're just packing these things with jokes.
  8. kuumuus

Rate/Review "The Duh-Vinci Code"

ridiculously fun episode, loved it. the montage towards the end was great. table collapsing after taping down the blueprints -> farnsworth twisting his head back and forth to keep up with the equations and then his neck snaps -> fry pounding a nail with a nail. i'll echo others in saying that...
  9. kuumuus

Post Your Favorite Animated Films

miyazaki (esp spirited away, mononoke, nausicaa) pixar (the incredibles) PLAGUE DOGS
  10. kuumuus

R&R "Proposition Infinity"

ghost and horse was a highlight you dweebs
  11. kuumuus

R&R "Proposition Infinity"

very solid episode. bender's graffiti thing wasn't that funny but it was saved by the cartoony sound effects, which i loved. lots of solid jokes in this one. "momma said spock you out" after the vulcan death grip made me giggle. star trek references are always welcome. 4/5
  12. kuumuus

who framed roger rabbit

she's no lola bunny ...alright i'll stop
  13. kuumuus

who framed roger rabbit

it's no space jam
  14. kuumuus

Beavis & Butt-Head general discussion

yeah i only watched episodes 1-27 from vol. 1. maybe i'll pick it back up.
Back