Kirk Man Shoutin’

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I’m halfway through my simpsons complete series ranking, my top epsiode rn is Homer the Smithers and I don’t see it changing, when I’m done (in April 😢) I’ll post my full list
    D’ohboy
    D’ohboy
    Why is “Homer the Smithers” your top? What’s so great about it?
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    The story is just excellent, and the jokes are amazing, Homer pretending to be Mr Burns’ mother is one of my favorite bits, I’ve just always loved it
    Here we go again, I have reverted back to a Kirk fan profile, I don’t see me changing again, unless I randomly do in 3 months which god knows I will
    D’ohboy
    D’ohboy
    Plus apparently you like season 21 now? :raise:
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    It was one of the first I saw so I kinda like it more for that, definitely not my favorite but I wouldn’t call it bad
    I’m up to ‘The Joy of Sect’ in my ‘Simpsons rewatch and ranking’ thing and i forgot how good it was, I remember it being my favorite when I was younger but it stills hold up, im thinking of putting it at the top of my list, maybe it’s the nostalgia talking from the fact I had season 9-12 on dvd as a kid and that’s all I used to watch but I’m really leaning towards those seasons when I’m thinking of my favs
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    I guess she’s fine with stuff like that, she knows it’s all in good fun
    D’ohboy
    D’ohboy
    Not like Chef from South Park I guess.
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    Now that’s an interesting story, it’s a lot so to summarize, Issac Hayes (chefs actor) had a heart attack and Scientology quit him from the show themselves, So chef didn’t quit, Scientology took advantage of him and made him quit
    After a bit of a break I’m prob back on the forums, I might go in and out though I’m a bit busy, but for now I’ll be back
    D’ohboy
    D’ohboy
    Welcome back, for good (hopefully!) The forum needs you.
    Venomrabbit
    Venomrabbit
    Oh, was wondering where you went!
    Seems like my profile has gone through yet ANOTHER change, I am now a Trouble with Trillions fan, what’s next? Moe getting a cellphone?! Bart owning a bear?!
    How is this year already over?! Here’s to 2023, a surprisingly good year for The Simpsons 🎉
    Reactions: D’ohboy
    D’ohboy
    D’ohboy
    Haven’t seen any 2023 episodes yet but this is the year where I started watching the show, so it was a great Simpsons year for me.
    I find it funny how I went from a Kirk fan profile to a Season 16 fanboy for a day or two, then to a fishing hat Homer stan, THEN to a Season 12 enthusiast like I am now, hopefully I won’t change profile personalities again but who knows
    Reactions: MaggotMagnet
    D’ohboy
    D’ohboy
    As I said before, your profile keeps changing. I supposed next week you’ll be a huge fan of Just Stamp the Ticket Man.
    MaggotMagnet
    MaggotMagnet
    I'm glad to see you follow your heart, that is completely valid! There is just so much about this show to love, so keep changing all you want!
    @D'ohboy That's a great guy to be a fan of!!! You're giving me ideas! XD
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    Well I mean I have always been a fan of Just Stamp the Ticket man so it could happen 😂
    FISHING HAT HOMER WAS IN THE NEW SIMPSONS YES I LOVE HIM
    • Love
    Reactions: Sgt_Snuff
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    I also like Grampa in his brown hat, maybe I just like Simpson characters in plain hats but idk I like how he looks
    MaggotMagnet
    MaggotMagnet
    We love Fishing Hat Homer! I wanted to say: What a beautiful cel! I can totally see those funky 90s colors and a little bit of that early-season charm in the eyes and mouth! A Google tells me it's from S2, "The War of the Simpsons", a fun ep! Love how they colored his tropical-print shirt there. Also interesting to see shading on early Simpsons since I'm so used to the clean shading style they have today. I can even make out some brush/marker strokes in the darker parts of his skin there. Thanks for sharing! /nerdrant
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    It certainly is a beautiful cell!
    Just finished Season 1 on my series rewatch (probably the 20th time I’ve finished season 1 tbh) and i have to say it holds up pretty well, I’m also ranking every episode as I watch them and my top spot rn is Krusty Gets Busted but I think Season 2 but knock it off almost immediately
    Reactions: John95
    John95
    John95
    I actually recently finished rewatching Season 1 myself too. Which episode is your least favorite? Mine would be The Crepes of Wrath for being boring, both plots are redundant and there aren't very many jokes to keep me from falling asleep (which I literally did this time around).

Highlights for me is also Krusty Gets Busted as well as Moaning Lisa.
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    I was a little weird with my ratings to be honest but my lowest is Homer’s Odyssey with a 7.4/10, I just really didn’t like it and Homer trying to kill himself feels really weird especially for the 3rd episode, it’s just a really “what the hell was that” kinda episode
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    I’ll post an update every time I finish a season and write what the current lowest and highest is, and just for a mini update now
    I’m 3 episodes into S2 now and my highest is Simpson & Delilah and the lowest is still Homer’s Odyessy
    Doing a complete watch of the entire series, I think I’ve seen every episode but I wasn’t sure, so of course instead of just looking through Disney+ to see which ones I’ve missed and be a normal person, I decided to watch every single episode, on episode 8 right now
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    Surprised it took me this long to start binging it, I’ve been watching since around 2016 but I never really thought “hey i should watch them all”
    Also just to let you know, some of the latest seasons have really good episodes (Season 35 only has a few good ones so far tho) and get ready for Barthood which should be coming up in your watch soon, def one of my favs
    D’ohboy
    D’ohboy
    I’ve heard a lot of great things about “Barthood”, looking forward to it. Do you like the whole show, including the 20s seasons?
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    I like Season 1-9 the best (and Season 16 but that’s a secret I don’t tell anyone so shhhh) but I like (almost) every season, season 30 is the closest to disliking a season for me but Bart’s Not Dead saved it for me overall, the 30s seem to have a better reputation than the 20s though so look forward to that. I would say I like the whole show but there are a few duds
    The return of fishing hat Homer in the next episode is an exciting one for me, def one of my fav homers just cause of how goofy he looks, maybe its just the bias of liking fishing but idk he is just so cool
    It’s been 30 years since that episode where Marge gambles and Homer screams about the boogeyman being in their house, idk why I thought I had to post this but I thought I should share it
    gonna change up my profile a bit, might step away from Kirk and branch into other things
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    Kirk Man Shoutin’
    Still gonna be Kirk Man Shoutin’ cause that’s a great nickname in my opinion but im really branching into a season 2 fan and might start chatting more about that
    MaggotMagnet
    MaggotMagnet
    Heck yeah Season 2!!!!!!! :D
    Hi, Kirk. Despite you're relatively a newbie, but hope you be here for a long. Take greetings on your birthday!🥳 I wish health, wealth, happiness, success and yet more.
    Season 16 is very underrated
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back