keith stone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• the batman comics were the hardest i've laughed at hark a vagrant in a really long time
    and i laugh at all of them
    so like
    i was laughing SO HARD
    excellent, i can't wait! i just sent you a friend request on facebook, i've been trying to find you on there forever haha
    there are unlimited floor spots if you're into that. i do have a yoga mat and i'd suggest bringing some pillows..
    i've tried to explain what fractals are in my class before and it did not go over well at all
    You have quickly become one of my favorite dudes around here. You probably make me lol more than any other regularly posting member. Can't wait to chill witchu @ p4k.
    B
    people in australia who use aim board. simple as that. a person who doesn't board has no idea what aim is
    B
    i'm like the only boarder who doesn't use aim man. i'm australian so i have msn

i might get it one day i guess
    B
    cool. i seriously hope the wu members get back into doing records produced just by rza and featuring various wu members (classic wu tang style). i remember reading that rae's next solo record will be like that. so heres hoping he sticks to it
    B
    really pumped for it. basically anything ghostface touches these last few years has been golden. meth, not so much. but i'm hoping that with ghost and rae around he'll drop some solid rhymez. i haven't read much about it though. is rza producing? i hope he does the entire record
    B
    cuban linx 1 and 2 are just the best ever. have you heard his two records in between? absolute shitfest, i don't even remember any tracks
    B
    haha yeah i would too. i mean whats something good pavements done recently? NOTHING

cuban linx 2 is a masterpiece. i hope he does black mozart when i see him
    B
    awesome

i'm seeing raekwon next week :headbang:
    B
    i love never better. the drums on that record are just insane especially the song 'drumroll' its like an squarepusher beat or something. are you familiar with his two earlier ones? all really nice stuff
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back