John95

Website
http://johnmarkee1995.deviantart.com/
Real Name
John Markee

Signature

The Simpsons Season 35 Ratings - Homer's Crossing: .5/5 A Mid-Childhood Night's Dream: 1/5 McMansion & Wife: 3/5 Thirst Trap: A Corporate Love Story: TBD Treehouse of Horror XXXIV: 2.5/5 Iron Marge: .5/5 It's a Blunderful Life: TBD AE Bonny Romance: 1.5/5 Murder, She Boat: TBD Do the Wrong Thing: TBD Frankenstein's Monster: TBD Lisa Gets An F1: 2/5 Clash of the Cave Moms: TBD Night of the Living Wage: TBD Cremains of the Day: TBD
Family Guy Season 22 Ratings - Fertilized Megg: 1/5 Supermarket Pete: 1.5/5 A Stache from the Past: TBD Old World Harm: 1.5/5 Baby, It's Cold Inside: 1/5 Boston Stewie: 1.5/5 Snap(ple) Decision: 1.5/5 Baking Sad: 3/5 The Return of the King (of Queens): 0/5 Cabin Pressure: 0/5 Teacher's Heavy Pet: 0/5 Take This Job and Love It: .5/5 Lifeguard Meg: 0/5 Fat Actor: 0/5 Faith No More: TBD
American Dad Season 19 Ratings - Fellow Traveler: 1/5 The Professor and the Coach: 0/5 Viced Principal: TBD The Pleasanting at Smith House: TBD Stretched Thin: 1/5 Better on Paper: 1.5/5 Cow I Met Your Moo-ther: 1.5/5 Stan Fixes a Shingle: 0/5 Saving Face: TBD Frantastic Voyage: 1.5/5 A Little Mystery: .5/5 Don't You Be My Neighbor: 0/5 Productive Panic: 1.5/5 Multiverse of American Dadness: .5/5 Z.O.I.N.C.S: TBD A New Era for the Smith House: TBD Between a Ring and a Hardass: TBD Footprints: TBD Steve, Snot and the Quest for the Og Four Loko: TBD The Pink Sphinx Holds Her Hearts on the Turn: 0/5 A Little Extra Scratch: 2/5 Into the Jingleverse: TBD

Trophies

1. 30

I LOVE IT!

Content you have posted has attracted 500 positive reactions.
  2. 20

Can't get enough of your stuff

Your content has been positively reacted to 250 times.
  3. 15

Seriously likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  4. 10

I like it a lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  5. 20

Addicted

1,000 messages? Impressive!
  6. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  7. 10

Can't stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  8. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  9. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back