Recent content by Jhadley

1. J

Homer At the Bat vs Krusty Gets Kancelled

Two classic episodes loaded with guest stars, which one is better in your opinion?
  2. J

Was Comic Book Guy meant to be a recurring character?

I noticed that aside from a brief, blink-and-you-miss it cameo in The Otto Show, Comic Book Guy doesnt appear at all in the show between Three Men and a Comic Book and Homer's Barbershop Quartet. Was he meant to be a one-time character, or did they have plans for him that just didnt fit in that gap?
  3. J

Which Characters have Never Met on the Show?

Fat Tony and Sideshow Bob. You'd think they'd have a plot where they team up, but no dice.
  4. J

Dark question, which characters have committed murder?

Homer also (accidently) killed that nuclear worker in The Last Temptation of Homer by pinching his butt.
  5. J

FUCK THE SIMPSONS

If you read his profile, his fav shows are DBZ and the Simpsons, this was likely just a joking thing.
  6. J

Christmas/Christmas-Adjacent Episode List

There's also a Santa in the parade in Lisa the Beauty Queen.
  7. J

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

I get the feeling that if that episode had been made later they would have used Ranier Wolfcastle for that joke.
  8. J

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

I just watched Treehouse of Horror 2. In the Monkey's Paw segment, while Kang and Kodos are invading Earth, Apu asks someone named Gordon for help. Gordon simply says "What can I do? I'm a baker now!". Who is Gordon? Is it supposed to be some pop culture reference, or did they just create that...
  9. J

Worst Jokes of the Classic Era

All the scenes with Bart mooning people, and yes, that includes Bart vs Australia. Just too lowbrow for me. Also, the Burns/Smithers sitcom scene from Rosebud.
  10. J

Which "classic" episodes are dated?

Also, while it's not dated now, I wonder if Bart the Bad Guy will still be relevant in the future (more for the MCU jokes, Gumball and Regular Show did plots about avoiding spoilers that aired years before BtBG).
  11. J

Most Overhated Episodes?

I've seen Marge in Chains and Whacking Day mentioned as the low points of Season 4, and I dont get it. Marge in Chains is consistently funny, and has the best Hutz moments in the series, and Whacking Day is a classic (Evil Homer, the bullies bonding, Olde Springfield Towne, all memorable scenes).
  12. J

Which "classic" episodes are dated?

Of the episodes from the classic era, which ones are kind of dated? I'd go for all the celebrity-heavy episodes like Homer at the Bat, Krusty Gets Kancelled, and Homerpalooza. All still funny on their own merits, but they also serve as a time capsule of who was popular at the time.
  13. J

The new voice actor for Carl Carlson

And Santa's Little Helper and Snowball 2 and all of the other animals need to be voiced by actual animals!
  14. J

What if Simpsons stayed on Thursdays?

What if Simpsons stayed on Thursday nights for the 94-95 season and beyond? Would they still last as long or would shows like Friends harm the show's success?
Back