Recent content by Jan Itor

1. J

Simpsons Comics Thread

Any places where I can read them digitally?
  2. J

I'm Going To My High School Reunion!

Not a fan. Hated my high school.
  3. J

The Episode that signaled the end of an era:

The episode where it was obvious that Nelson was "spankin' it" behind a cactus (or was it a tree?). Some episodes before that were meh, but I've never thought they would sink that low.
  4. J

Will we have to worry about the ratings?

Not at all. The show has been a lot bigger than anyone working for it for a long time now.
  5. J

Rate & Review: THE SIMPSONS MOVIE

I liked the movie a lot!
  6. J

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

Long shot to ask here, but does anyone know what kind of dead brained idiots work for the Italian dub of The Simpsons? Moe became Boe, then Boh, which isn't even a name, but rather what you say in italian when you don't know something (like "I dunno"). They even replaced the bar sign with...
  7. J

Very unpopular opinions.

I feel like the show wouldn't miss much of anything if Lisa disappeared.
  8. J

Will we have to worry about the ratings?

I feel like The Simpsons has become more of a brand than worrying about ratings themselves. Billions of people know who Bart Simpson is even if they won't tune to the latest episodes, so I'm sure they'll keep on making episodes forever.
  9. J

In the very first episode, right after Homer lost the bet, we see Barney driving a (fancy?) car with him and a woman with expensive (?) clothing. Barney was paid the same as Homer, so $13. How could he afford all that by betting the favorite dog to win the game? Or did I miss something?
  10. J

Your favourite Simpsons Game? [POLL]

The arcade game is the only one I played. As a kid, I always wanted to be Marge. By my logic, Marge had the heaviest weapon.
  11. J

I remember hearing that somewhere in the world The Simpsons was broadcast with everyone having blue colored skin? I forgot the country and I couldn't find any video that wasn't an obvious fake.
  12. J

Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

Hello! I'm Jan Itor, but you can call me Jan.
Back